Would that prove JA doesn't like home grown talent??
Without weaponz it's just another airline!
I am here to chew bubble gum and kick butt and I am all out of bubble gum!
he actually is homegrown talent we just didnt retain him cause we used a draft pick on Dvorcheck. They like homegrown talent. This just shows the gm realizes his draft picks blow and its time to move on. I tell you what if we get Boone I think Harrison is the one getting cut
Originally Posted by go4bears
Boone IMPROVES the DL?
Originally Posted by The Benjamin
But yeah...just another day in bizarro world...where up is left, down is black, and nerrad is right.
Well they better cut Harrison for this stellar lineup. Looks like Chris Harris all over again. Get a OFFENSIVE lineman already.
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still messed up.
Restore the roar!
Not sure whey were talking about the D-Line when we could use the help on the O-Line. While they played a lot better today, there is still hundreds of thousands of miles to go till the line is considered solid. Boone as a Guard or Tackle, why not. But I don't think he is needed for the D-Line.
Thankfully I haven't seen or heard anything else on this lately
I actually thought abou this, and I wonder if it's us LOOKING at Boone, or Boone and his agent inquiring about a job.
that and the question would Boone be an upgrade from the less than stellar Tommie Harris?
I think the fact that we haven't heard anything (as was pointed out already) alludes to this being nothing more than paper talk. Two guys sides looking at the possiblites and weighing options.
not so much neglecting the O-line, as more or less having a former fairly productive D -Tackle looking for a job...
but then again, if I was that smart I'd be working in the NFL... so we'll see what happens.
Why don't they see if the kid from NE, can be had for a 2nd rounder? God knows whoever JA picks with it will be out of the league shortly anyways!
Originally Posted by Henry Burris
97.2% of the world population are idiots, the other 2.8% are Atheists
Jay does not need any line protection, he just needs to run faster towards the sidelines.
High Fives / Like - 0 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes
Originally Posted by AnthraxFan93
his track record for his first round pics have not done well either.