works for me,,, and with the 'all in " stuff vikes did this year and now blowing up in their faces.. depending on what happens with Ap/Rice/Edwards and free agency, they make be down for awhile, i'd be so heartbroken.. : )
Originally Posted by GeorgiaJeff
I'm happy for Adams. Even though I'd like to see more Toe at NT I believe he has been holding the point of attack well at the LOS.
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still messed up.
Restore the roar!
High Fives / Like - 0 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes
Adams is like ian scott used to be - just a solid Player that foes un-noticed for the most part is doing the little things.
Originally Posted by short faced bear
And since we have a Bye, and almost at the 1/2 way point, might be time for a little 'scoreboard watching" and games that help bears
1. Vikes at NE- pat's favored by 5-obviously big and could pretty much end vikes chances at 2-5
2. Packers at jets- jets favored by 6- A W by jet's give bears a 2 game lead in the divsion over packers
3. redskins at detriot- detriot favored by 2(!!)- Not sure what vegas knows, but a shock detriot favored a "L" drop redskins to 4-4 in the wild card
4. Pitts at Saints- pitss by 1- A loss by saints drops them to 4-4 and behind in the wildcard
5. tampa at ariz- Ariz favored by 3- a "W" by cards tighten up the west with seattle
6. seattle at oakland- oakland by 2 1/2- a win by Oakland moves seattle out of first
if it goes by the "chalk: its going to be a real good week for the bears both in division and wild card.
bears will have 2 games in NFCN lead, and tied with at 4-3 for the wild card with tampa and eagles and a game up on the 4-4 saints and 4-4 redskins
Last edited by dabears54; 10-29-2010 at 10:23 AM.
ChicagoBearscom LM: #Bears defense among top units in NFL. Link: http://bmob.us/3b
lindacohn Brett Favre on practice field today. Ankle taped, he went thru some warmup tosses acc to Ed Werder. Childress decision expected Sat.
ChiBearsPromos Poll: Who do you think will win the NFC North? Vote here: http://bit.ly/9XhYdh