Ditka, also had talent.. something Lovie doesn't have
Originally Posted by jackiejokeman
97.2% of the world population are idiots, the other 2.8% are Atheists
geez take a breath and a beer GZ... you make it like we went 0-16 or 2-14 like the panthers.. there IS a medium ground where despite so many like you thought we would suck in 2001 and instead won the NFCN and a playoff game and went 12-6 and CELEBRATE THAT and think with a few more moves we can get to the Next level
And I fear that I have also dam near lost all respect
I find myself honestly feeling like I couldn't give a rats ass about the Chicago BEARS anymore.
I will always see them as MEGA LOSERS when it really counts, because, after all .... they really are.
And that just sucks.
than calling a 12-6 team one game from the superbowl- megalosers
that's plain dumb
High Fives / Like - 1 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes
Fudgies or the rapist. No thanks, I'll stick with hockey.
If someone high fives a post of that length, it doesn't mean he agrees with every word. Perhaps it's only a sentence or two that was perfectly stated. Possible?
I feel no shame or anger. I just miss football (and football ended with our loss).
Winston Churchill: "Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
"If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain."