Bears uniforms, I hope they never change...!!
As I am an old school kind of guy, I prefer the old school style uniforms. I am not really a fan of (what I perceive as) the new style of uniforms. It is a football game, not a fashion show. I really HATE how most of the new logos on the helmets have that look of fluidity. That tear drop shape as if they are a simulation motion. For example: the Patriots, Ravens, Broncos…etc…
1. Chicago Bears. Enough said.
2. Cleveland Browns. I love these uniforms. Maybe because I like orange.
3. Indianapolis Colts. Pretty simple, but, very cool.
4. Oakland Raiders. This is Al Davis old “as dirt” school styling.
5. San Diego Chargers. I like the colors and the lightning bolt.
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The new uniforms are a marked improvement over the creamsicle style.
7. New Orleans Saints. Very cool uniforms, I like the colors.
8. Green Bay Packers. Except for the green and “gold” part, very old school.
9. Washington Redskins. Nice emblem on the helmets.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers. Unique emblem.
11. Kansas City Chiefs. Old school-y, nice colors, does not make me want to vomit.
12. Detroit Lions. A pretty solid uniform.
13. Minnesota Vikings. I do not care too much for the new stripes on the pants, but , pretty solid.
14. Dallas Cowboys. However, the alternate sucks.
15. Arizona Cardinals. Love the red, and, the helmets are pretty cool.
16. New York Giants. Simple but, cool.
17. New York Jets. Again, simple but cool and old school-ish.
18. Atlanta Falcons. Pretty cool. The logo seems a little plain.
19. Philadelphia Eagles. Average at best.
20. Buffalo Bills. While not gawdy, I would willingly wear the uniform.
21. Cincinnati Bengals. VERY unique helmets and uniform style.
22. Miami Dolphins. Nice emblem, but, I am not crazy about the blue, or teal, or whatever it is.
23. Houston Texans. This is an average type uniform. However, it is better than some newer styles.
24. Seattle Seashawks. The colors are pretty cool, but, the logo just seems a little flat.
25. San Francisco 49ers. Kind of gay, but, by far NOT the worst.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars. Bleh. Not the worst, but, there is a lot of room for improvement.
27. Carolina Panthers. Questionable colors, swooshy logo. Not for me…
28. Denver Broncos. Again, I like the old uniforms WAY better.
29. St. Louis Rams. See Denver above.
30. Tennessee Titans. Not crazy about the colors or logo. Definitely bottom of the barrel.
31. Baltimore Ravens. The colors are cool, but, the emblem and shield are TOO much.
32. New England Patriots. I actually like the old uniforms WAY better.