Updated WindyCity Bears Targets
Some of the obvious really high picks have not been included on the list, but this who I think the Bears should be targeting.
1st Round/Trade Up
1. OT Gabe Carimi [Wisconsin] 6'7" 315lbs.
Size, versatility, attitude and enough pass protection skills to stay at LT. He represents the talent and the attitude upgrade that the Bears OL needs.
2. OG Mike Pouncey [Florida] 6'5" 303lbs.
Like Carimi Pouncey to me represents a Day 1 starter and impact player on the OL at RG or LG.
3. DT Cory Liuget [Illinois] 6'2" 303lbs.
One of the few players I would pass on an OLmen for in the 1st round. Liuget has the pass rush and first step to be a factor Day 1.
4. OT Nate Solder [Colorado] 6'8" 319lbs.
Solder may be raw and he may not be as good as Carimi day 1, but he has the most potential of any OLmen in the draft and elite feet. With him and Tice together we could have a monster.
5. OT Anthony Costanzo [Boston College] 6'7" 313lbs.
Technically sound and flawless foot work, but not dominant and does not have the ceiling of Solder, but he can start at Day 1 at LT.
6. OT Derek Sherrod [Mississippi State]
Sherrod has sound pass protection technique and the athletic ability to play on the left side, but it concerns me when a guy with this athletic ability is listed as a 1st/2nd round talent.
7. DT Marvin Austin [UNC]
Explosive and athletic with some baggage, but he might be the 2nd best 3 technique in the draft after Liuget.
8. DT Muhammed Wilkerson [Temple] 6'4" 315lbs.
He might be best as a 3-4 DE, but he has a great burst for a man his size and showed against Penn State that he can get into the backfield.
8. OT Orlando Franklin [Miami] 6'5" 320lbs.
I was not that high on Franklin, but after watching some more of him he is big physical and may have the feet to stay outside in the NFL. He is the meanest and dirtiest OLmen in this draft.
9. OG Marcus Cannon [TCU] 6'5" 350lbs.
I am not as high on Cannon as I was after watching him a little more. The athletic ability is undoubted, but I wonder why he simply does enough to get by. If you watched a side by side of Franklin and Cannon you would think you were watching a different sport.
10. DT Stephen Paea [Oregon St] 6'1" 311lbs.
A stout penetrating force that I do not know has the burst to be the pass rushing threat that the Bears need.
11. CB Jimmy Smith [Colorado] 6'2" 209lbs.
He might be a headcase, but he is the only CB in the 2nd tier of CBs I would take as he has the size and length that the Bears need in the Cover 2.
12. WR Jonathan Baldwin [Pitt] 6'5" 225lbs.
Baldwin again is an attitude question mark, but he has the size and the deep speed to be a vertical go up and get it player.
13. OT James Carpenter [Alabama] 6'5" 325lbs.
Love hie feet, would work on his hand placement, but he is a fighter and Mayock has indicated that he has LT potential.
14. Danny Watkins [Baylor] 6'4" 313lbs.
His age will always big me, but he is a physical mauler that can start from day 1 at OG and possibly OT.
2nd Round 
15. OT Ben Ijalana [Villanova] 6'4" 317lbs.
The injuries and lack of competition are a question mark, but he has the physical make up you look for in an OLmen.
16. DT Drake Nevis [LSU] 6'1" 297lbs.
His size with always hinder him, but he has the strength and burst to be a disruptive pass rusher at the DT position.
17. WR Leonard Hankerson [Miami] 6'1" 209lbs.
Physically looks the part and has improved his hands, could provide the bigger target that the Bears could use.
18. C Stefen Wisniewski [Penn State] 6'3" 313lbs.
A technician and a hard worker that can play C and may be able to start Day 1.
19. OG Clint Boling [Georgia] 6'5" 309lbs.
Limited athlete, but a fighter that should be a starting OG in the league and a solid pulling OG.
20. DT Terrell McClain [South Florida] 6'2" 297lbs.
Does not have the elite athletic ability of higher ranked DTs, but he has pass rush ability.