Thoughts from Preseason game 2
Our O-Line looked a lot better than game one.
- Run blocking is still really good
- Pass blocking looked better but could still use work
Our Wide Receivers suck ass
- Roy "give me the damn ball so I can drop it" Williams dropped shit like it was hot
- Hester had a good catch, but then caught the dropsies from Williams
Still can not penetrate the end-zone
- Red Zone attempts=fail.
- If it wasn't for us being at 1-G thanks to the PI in the endzone, we would not have scored a TD
Defense showed shakiness
- So much for our strong defense
- Definite weakness exposed tonight
- most of the damage came with the first team in the game