How I'd like things done in the offseason
1. Sign 2 WRs, one fast one possession (Desean Jackson/Manningham or something like VJax/Royal)
2. Unless Jason Campbell settles for the backup spot, just deal with McCown; we aren't winning a SB without Cutler, anyway
3. If Avril is available, and getting him means disregarding some portion of the above 2, DUE IT!
4. BPA with first two like we did last year on our most needed spots (LT, WR, DE, CB). If None of those are available, get DeCosta, a safety or a TE.
5. BPA the rest of the draft, with the exception of a QB or RB, unless Barber is let go
6. Obviously Keep Forte
I know that's probably the most generic offseason plan, but it just means I'm gonna be happy with whatever the hell Emery decides to do, as long as it's not Angelo-ian. I don't want a Chester Taylor type signing, and I don't want a Bazuin type draft pick; if those types of pitfalls are avoided, this will be a good season.
High Fives / Like - 2 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes
good points, but why the fins logo?
God told me to, in a dream
High Fives / Like - 1 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes