Team evaluation after our 1st 4 games. What do you think?
Our pre-season predictions were mostly wild guesses. We really didn't know squat about the team - especially since we had so many changes in personnel, coaches & offensive scheme.
From the beginning of the season, we talked about the fact that we wouldn't know much about this team until we reached the 1/4 mark of the season. Now that we are at that point, I'm curious what everyone NOW thinks about this team.
How successful will we be this season?
1. What will be our final standing in the NFC-N?
2. Will we make the playoffs?
3. Is this a team that will make it to the NFC Championship game? Win it?
4. Is this a Super Bowl winning team?
We should have a pretty good handle on Tice as OC by now. We've seen our new players perform. These predictions should be closer to reality now that we've played 4 "real games".......and we really should be 4-1 after tomorrow, and going into our bye week.
Thanks For The Memories
1. I think we're going 12-4 Loses: 49'ers, Packers, and Texans. We might be able to beat one of those teams, but will end up losing to Lions/Vikings. 12-4 seems about right.'
2. We will indeed make the playoff.
3. We sure could make it there, and even win it. If our Oline improves or just play like they did against Cowgirls and avoid key injuries then yes.
4. No it isn't a SB winning team. I would say we were if the Oline played the previous games like they did against Cowgirls, but no. One good perform in 4 games isn't good enough to make us eat a bag of dicks, crows and what else you want to serve.
High Fives / Like - 1 BEAR DOWN!, 0 Dislikes
If our offense can continue to shine in all aspects like the colts/cowboys game, we can do some serious damage! Our Defense looks superior hopefully they will continue to play at the volume their playing all season. It would be nice though to be able to utilize our TE's a tad bit more, but all in all we just need to continue a well balanced offense