What teams do you think would give the 85 Bears a run for their money?
Basically, what teams do you think would've kept the Bears on their toes in the playoffs/SB?
In order(the first two, anyway):
1) The 98 Vikings. I think they would've destroyed the Broncos in the SB, and are the only team besides the 86 Bears of being most deserving of going to the SB.
2) 2007 Patriots. You can say what you want about Spygate, but that team could've won had they only kicked a field goal on 4th and 2 early in the game. I can't see the 85 Bears defense covering their wide receivers enough to keep them quiet. I really think the SB was a fluke, and it was the 1/100 chance where the Giants would win.
3) The 1993 Dallas Cowboys. Simply amazing team overall. I think the Bears would win if the Cowboys' line tired first.
4) The 1999 St. Louis Rams. I think the Rams would get their points, but it wouldn't take a quarter or two before Kurt gets rattled, but Rich Gannon was the backup....
5) The 2002 NYJ. Chad Pennington, enough said.