he hasnt even developed a top nfl defense as a DC and people thought he would be a great head coach lol. Anyone who would take him over Lovie is a fool. Im sure it would be funner then Lovie after a loss but man seriously there is no organization over there. They are making offseason decisions during the regular season lmfao. And they also have allot of their resources on the defense so no excuse can be made.
as for players trust old guys are replaced by new blood all the time. If those guys cant handle the demotion like men and stick around and help the youngsters then they are just cancers you dont want on the team to begin with.
like DB always says all the respect as a player but Singletary the coach sucks
High Fives / Like - 2 High Fives, 0 Dislikes
Should our coaches get ousted after this season I'd take him as a LB coach then as Lovie says "go from there".
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still messed up.
Restore the roar!
What is wrong with this guy?
I love Samurai Mike but I don't think he's making a good head coach.
But I think there's going to be some really good coaching talent available again this off season. I'm going to be really pissed if there isn't a change.
I'd also like someone new making our draft picks and not Ruskell.
High Fives / Like - 1 High Fives, 0 Dislikes
High-fived for this post.
I'd have him in for LB coach for sure. But my choice for HC would be Cowher.
Cowher really likes being in north carolina- be really supirsed if he doesnt take the Carolina job to be close to his kid's
Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
Heard this last night on the NFL Network, so take it for what it's worth. They indicated that if Lovie was indeed fired at the end of the season, Cowher sees that position as his #1 choice. They stated weather, city, franchise history and he like's Cutler too.
I think one of the reasons Cowher wanted to be in Carolina was due to his wife's illness.
and 3 weeks ago when Coughlin was on the hot seat on giants NFl network said the Giants job his #1 choice , if coughlin fired, and stated the city, franchise history and he likes manning as why he would go there
Originally Posted by chisportsfan
expect the NFL network to repeat this line and "fill in team blank" for at least 6 more trams before the year ends.. Maybe even enxt week get a "cowher indicates he would be intereted in the niners job and stats the city , frachise history and he likes their linebackers as why he would take the job"
Cowher no fool, he will be going to either carolina if wants to be close to the kid's or the highest bidder and will "play the field" and have them all bid up his contract before deciding
JA/Ruskell will probably go and get Dungy, who will give the team a stern lecture on cursing.
BnB made a comment on this, sometime this week.. Without Probowlers, Hampton, McMicheal, Dent.. Singletary is an AVG LB.
Originally Posted by short faced bear
97.2% of the world population are idiots, the other 2.8% are Atheists