Originally Posted by The Benjamin Agreed. I said it for Cutler, I will say it for Rodgers. Has nothing to do with who you play for. A man's life is more important than a game. TO quote Danny Tosh..
BS, He will hate his life after sports anyways, we are doing him a favor by throwing him out there.. LMAO
97.2% of the world population are idiots, the other 2.8% are Atheists
Originally Posted by 4th and 26 I will send motownbear over to pee in your ass. lol I HATE the piss farts.