It all starts with the idiot HC that lacks disiplining his players. They dumbass should have chewed out his player for his temper tantrum he had on the field yet nothing happened. I have still seen a lot of dirty plays over the year and these are not that bad yet real stupid. The good thing is that his actions hurt his team and they paid for it.
1. During the suh ripping cutler helmet incident that he didn't get fined for it looked like suh tried stomping his head and missed. At the time didn't think intentional but now for sure that was his intention
2. I know pack don't want to take dumb retaliation penalties but come on don't let your teammate get stomped out there. Blow that punks knee out teach a lesson to other players
3. Suh is what I said a few weeks ago haynesworth 2.0 and it's a product of his dumb ass coach. It is one thing for the garbage talent on his team to use those antics but he is too good to resort to that. He actually IMO regressed taking on this dumb ass persona
4. Love how the Detroit fans even are getting sick of this. It was all nice and cute when they were undefeated now they see the whole he is putting them in
5. League should suspend the punk the rest of the year like haynesworth was for his stomping incident. But he didn't even get fined for ripping cutler helmet off. Must of been a bad ass bj he gave goodel so prob just get two games
I hope someone ends his career with a cheap shot what goes around comes around
I shall now refer to suh as RickFlair; cuz he is the dirtiest player in the game. And he cannot say it's just playing through the whistle; he showed he has no class and is in fact dirty on national TV. The thing he was doing to that guys head, imo, should get him a bigger fine/suspension then the weak as donkey kick; that should just be the icing on the cake.
The NFL is gonna crucify his sorry punk ass. Soul is right, he is Haynsworth 2.0; all that talent, no head for the game. It's why he has been such a non factor this year for Det. And he very much cost his team the game this time; they had GB stopped and were getting pressure. W/out him GB just ate that kittie D up. If they want to be the NFC Raider; have at it, but you'll be less successfull then the Raiders were b/c the game is that much different now and the talent in the NFC will overcome that bush league crap.