I'm in a "Hope and Change" mood... I HOPE these changes are to your satisfaction...
1. Increased the limit to amount of reputation you can give per 24 hours from 10 per day to 20.
2. Removed the requirement to give reputation to someone else before you can give to someone a 2nd time.
3. Increased the number of reputation comments that display on your account settings from 15 to 25.
Asked Rick to put the awards system back on. He did, and I have configured it. Although I will be tweaking it a bit tonight. It's a program called Xperience, and it assigns points to everything. Again... I'll talk about those tonight.
4. You may have noticed some wacky shit showing, like an "achievement" for 3 friends. I've removed those achievements FOR NOW. May or may not put them back depending on how configurable they actually are.
5. AWARDS are back. They look a bit different as it is a different program, but they work the same. Awards for Community, Posting, Popular, etc, etc, etc.. They all calculate a bit different, based on points, and I'll let you know what all the points and calculations are tonight.
Until then... check this out on the "community link". NONE of this matters really towards a better browsing experience. But it is kind of neat to see these things take hold, etc:
The main one is overall experience - http://www.dabears.com/forums/xperience.php
Awards page - http://www.dabears.com/forums/xperience.php?go=awards
Achievements page - http://www.dabears.com/forums/xperie...o=achievements Again... not loaded, but it might be eventually when I get it figured out and tweaked.
Activities - http://www.dabears.com/forums/xperie...?go=activities DON'T READ TOO MUCH INTO THIS. Losing points, etc... is a matter of me tweaking the system and the system making those adjustments. If I lowered the points per blog from 10 to 5, it makes those adjustments and then shows it as a reduction in points.
Stats - http://www.dabears.com/forums/xperience.php?go=stats As you can see, somethings need to have really LOW point values. For instance... days since registered. WhTF are 2 of those users? No.... gonna try and tweak this so they get points, but ACTIVE use counts more...
Most of those have some sub-groups that you can look at as well.