2013-2014 Blackhawks

Discussion in 'Chicago Blackhawks Forum' started by shark86x, Jul 29, 2013.

1. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    885ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Might as well get ready for next season with a photo of the end of the last season...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox Position Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    252ß
    We'll be breaking camp with at least two rookie forwards, very possibly three. Pirri should have a sure spot and will battle for the 2C vacancy, LeBlanc is nice fallback competition, but I prefer he spend time in the Rock. Bumping Shaw to wing would be a prudent move, and we may see K uger jump up to that third unit if Pirri wins the 2C job outright because I doubt Zeus can hang with the speed and skill for 82 games. I could just as easily see Zeus starting at 2C while Pirri earns ice-time with the third line. Smith, whom I am no fan of, looks like a lock for the fourth line where Jayes, Beach and Morin should battle. I don't like Morin's game for the fourth line, and I'd rather he play another season on the top unit for the Hogs. While everyone has written Beach off, having watched most of the Hogs games last year on AHL Live during the lockout, I love how his game would fit in our bottom six. Jayes probably has a neck-up on either. I'm no Winchester fan, but he's a stud compared to Bollig and should at least spend time bussing it up-and-down during the season with him. It will also be interesting to see if Sheldon the turtle keeps his job as the seventh dman or if he will lose out to one of the recently signed Teddy or Kostka who count for half his cap hit. He'll be fine to start since the other two are on two-way contracts and can be recalled in emergency, and we could see a healthy dose of them bouncing from Rockford to Chicago throughout the season while we allow guys like Stanton, Clendening, Dahlbeck and Olsen another full season of development in key roles for the Hogs.

3. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    892ß
    More than anything I just want the season to start ASAP. Last year was just so incredible to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    885ß
    • Like Like x 2
  5. obamas rule

obamas rule Newbie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Screw the stitches, I want the blood running down his face. lol

6. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    892ß
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Blue Horse-shoe

Blue Horse-shoe Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,306ß
    LOL . Some people have entirely too much time on their hands . But I like it ! Very cool .

8. Moth

Moth Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
    reports out of U-20 camps is that Tuevo Teravainen is impressing yet again this season. I think the Blackhawks could have a gift fallen into their hands at that 2012 draft. I could see him making the jump as soon as next season full time

Will likely be a strong season for the 'Hawks again. I would definitely be excited as a 'Hawks supporter

9. lklrlolnlilklsox

lklrlolnlilklsox Position Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    252ß
    TT has been tearing shit up since the WJCs and now he's got an opportunity to pivot Jokerit's top line as a 19 year old. It's going to a very telling year for him.

10. ticat

ticat Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    111ß
    I can't believe the media up here when discussing the olympics and sone had never even mentioned crawford as one of the goalies.