***2015 Adopt-A-Bear pre-draft Contest***

Discussion in 'Graphic Requests' started by Jimmors, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Jimmors

Jimmors
    Expand Collapse
    The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    This is going to be the contest to decide the draft order for the 2015 Adopt-a-Bear sigs. For starters, i have decided to go with a Navy and Orange theme this season, and this is a mockup of what the sigs will look like:

[​IMG]

How the contest will work this time: this year we are going by the College Jersey numbers of the Bears draftees in the 2015 NFL draft. After the NFL Draft, i will add up all of the jersey numbers, and draft order will be decided by how close the guesses were to the actual number. For example, lets say the jersey numbers added up to a total of 382, and 3 guesses were 369, 390, and 375, then the draft order would be 375, 390 then 369.

Contest Rules:

1.Contest only open to members at the time of this post. Any new members that created their account after this post may be able to pick a Bear to "adopt" for their sig, but will have to wait until the contest is over, and everyone else in this thread that picks their Bear has already done so (last come, last served, in other words).

2.Post in this thread with your guess. You can edit your post as much as you want (if you are unable to do so and wish to, just PM me with your final guess and i will make the change for you). You have up until the day before the draft to make your changes.

3.Do not make a guess of the same number as someone who has already posted that number. Common sense, if you do that, then your guess wont count.

4.Winner will be decided by how close guesses are to the sum of all the COLLEGE jersey numbers of the Bears 2015 Draft class. I will not take undrafted players into account, only those officially drafted by the Bears in the 2015 Draft.

5.Draft Order will be determined by how close the guess was to the actual number. Ties will go to whichever number was UNDER the total (i.e. if number 390, and there were two guesses of 386 and 394, 386 will go first, then 394.)

6.The official jersey numbers will be the most recent ones used by the players. If a draftee happened to have multiple jersey numbers during his time in college, i will use the most current one they used during their college season.

I believe that should about do it. I will post the rules for drafting in a separate thread after this has been completed, this is simply the contest for determining the draft ORDER for the AAB Sigs. Thanks for reading, and good luck!!

#1 Jimmors, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran
    SuperFan

Ill gooooo an even 400?

3. 4dabers

4dabers
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    DBS Writer

Well, at this point in time, we only have 6 picks. Sooooo, I'll go 302.

4. Smoking Jay

Smoking Jay
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

366! Book it

5. RoSto89

RoSto89
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

How about... 313.

6. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

7. dachuckster

dachuckster
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

8. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

9. 4dabers

4dabers
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    DBS Writer

301? Oh come on man! :rock:

:jenius:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Bearstuff

Bearstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Yes, in the woods.
    Staff Member

Too much price is right in their past... only they left themselves with a window one number wide.....haha. At least you've got a few numbers, but you are sandwiched for sure.

I think this is a great way to do this Jimmors. So much uncertainty. What if we draft a WR? What if they do the trendy thing and take a number like 16? What if they end up taking 89? What if we trade down for multiple picks?

Can't I just pick lottery numbers? :bah:

I'll go with 350.

#10 Bearstuff, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 2