8/12 camp

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Btw, what was all that nonsense about Marquess Wilson not being strong enough in practice and already being relegated to the PS? What did I tell you guys in that other thread? Some guys are practice warriors and other guys actually show up when the pads go on. Now I'm not going to get carried away with his performance because it was against a 2nd and 3rd unit, BUT HE PRODUCED. And that's what you actually want to see on game day. Doesn't matter how you do in practice if you're a ghost on gameday. We'll see what he does the rest of the preseason. But I have that gut feeling that he's going to earn a spot on the 53.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    16ß
    Sounds like Mills is being schooled. I really think he is mearly a wake up call for Webb, but if Webb does not get his head out, they might just end up trying to find anyone (Britton or Mills) to hold down the Right side.
  3. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    +1 That's probably what this is. But I'll tell you what...its a damn shame Webb needs to be motivated in his walk year. I hope Webb has a great year at RT, but even if he does, they need to let him walk after the season. He's a bum.
  4. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,423 / 6 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    170ß
    Mr D....really against scrubs all of a sudden he's ready for game day against the 1's? Also by all accounts he's not going to make the game day roster if he cannot contribute on ST's. Good luck w/that pick, oh and hey what were you saying about having to wait for Joe Anderson to impress you? Guess what that's the guy that will be on the game day roster, and actually contributing on O and ST's. You're swinging from the wrong nut tree buddy....as you like to say.
  5. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +892 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    181ß
    Don't forget that Unga is an RB too who's been cut/relegated before and currently injured.
  6. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +984 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    17ß
    I was mostly referring to Ford. Unga blows and hasn't been able to stick in 3 years.