8/7 camp notes

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, Aug 7, 2013.

1. AtomicTommy

AtomicTommy
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka

ßearz ßuckz:
    323ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    [​IMG]
    Yeah sure, you're right, we should all be thankful for their injuries. lol

I dunno... Maybe it's just your delivery that sucks... but I'd rather have had DJ Williams and KHayden lose their jobs to Bostic and Frey the old fashioned way, by outperforming the starter. Not due to "blessings" like hamstring tears and calf strains, and other types of "best news"...

• Like Like x 2
  2. tbear1

tbear1
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    402ß
    If DJ is old at 31, what are we doing with Peppers? I want the best player on the field.

3. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance
    Expand Collapse

ßearz ßuckz:
    My delivery is fine. No reason to be butthurt when we have players on the roster that can fill their void. DJ and Hayden are not major players. Thankfully we have young talent on the roster that can replace them.

4. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance
    Expand Collapse

ßearz ßuckz:
    Maybe you don't know how much of a better player DJ Williams was when he was much YOUNGER in Bronco land. He hasn't even been the same player since he got caught juicing....

5. zelezo vlk

zelezo vlk
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Sorry for not seeing this until now. Thanks for the update. I especially, but we all appreciate you giving us the updates. You know, if I'm allowed to get soft for a moment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AtomicTommy

AtomicTommy
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka

ßearz ßuckz:
    323ß
    OK yeah... if being happy about injuries because "hey, then I get to see the players I want to see play!" is what you are all about, then yeah, dude, your delivery is awesome. It's just you that sucks. lol

You also have ZERO clue as to whether Bostic in his rookie year will be better than DJ Williams in his 10th year (if the coaches thought so, he'd have been ahead of Williams on the depth chart). You also have ZERO clue whether throwing a practice squad guy from last year into the starting lineup is going to work out (if the coaches thought he was better than Hayden, guess what?)... if being a training camp superstar always translated to being a superstar on game day, Rex would be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

But just out of curiosity... any more injuries you'd like to see so some rookie can get a shot?

• Like Like x 1
  7. JPosh2012

JPosh2012
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    Ray Lewis had some of his best years in his 30's.