85 Bears on NFL Network Now

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, May 20, 2014.

1. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +828 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    869ß
    America's game Super Bowl on NFL network is the 85 Bears, on right now
  2. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +828 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    869ß
    Nice memories. I am sure they will rerun it if you missed it. Went through highlights through-out the season with commentary from Da Coach, Singletary, McMahon and a few others. Forgot how good McKinnon was.

I will never forget the Viking game. My room mate at the time was from Minnesota so we had a friendly feud to say the least. McMahon was hurt and did not practice all week and Ditka would not let him play. We were down like 21 points or so and McM kept bugging Ditka to let him play. He finally got in and his first two possessions went for 60+ yard touchdowns_ 2 plays 2 touchdowns. I was receiving a ration of crap from my room mate until McM got in the game, Needless to say I gave it all back as we went on to win the game. My old roomy and I still laugh over that one, probably me laughing more than him but it was a good memory. Long story short they touched on this as well in the documentary. Worth watching if you can.
  3. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +962 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    524ß
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +1,877 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,178ß
    I love a vicious defense. If only we could have a defense like that and an offense like we do now, it would be a team for the ages. Hell, we still talk about the 85 Bears and they only had one out of the two. Not to take away from their offense - it was very good, but it was not second best. They won with D. Having both, I'd probably have to find rubber underwear so I didn't get any on the leather couch.