After 6 games, what are your revised predictions for our won/loss record this season?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Oct 16, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    We've over 1/3 into the season now, so we should have a better idea of how well the team will do this season. I thought it would be interesting to see the adjusted predictions for the 2013 season. Maybe we can do this every few games now, due to the fact we should be getting a clearer idea of what we have in this 2013 version of the Chicago Bears.

1. What's our win/loss record going to be when the dust settles?

2. What are your predictions for a post-season? Will we make it?

2. mdbearz

mdbearz
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I can not remember what I thought in the beginning of the season, but I'm looking at the schedule and I see a 10-6 record.

Not sure if that is enough to be a wild card, and I don't think we win the division.

Damn

3. ZifanQ

ZifanQ
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

10-6 is my guess.
    I can see us lose both times to Packers, Ravens and to either Vikings/Lions

Our chances of getting to the playoff is through a wild-card and it will all depend on other results. But if we can nail Packers after byeweek and Lion we might have a shoot at first place.. Cobb and Clay out and that is probably going to cost Packers some wins(atleast I hope so)

4. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

I'm not changing 9-6 +/- 2 games. This O isn't completely coherent and the D isn't going to stop even average teams.

5. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

6. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

10-6. The defense WILL show up at some point (not saying they'll stay that way), and we'll battle Detroit, San Fran, and MAYBE 1-2 teams that currently have a losing record for wild card spots. TB, MN, ARI, NYG and Carolina can all be written off already.

7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99
    Expand Collapse
    Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

I'm revising my prediction down.....I'm thinking 9-7. The team is a work-in-progress, and a year away (at least) from being where it needs to be. Special teams and the "D" are a bit of a disappointment. The "O" will have some bumps in the road too. I'm not convinced "Bad Jay" is completely gone against top-tier opponents, but hopefully the really bad Jay is gone.

8. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

We should have only 1 lose at this time. Ravens and Pack game was a frickin joke it was like who wants to lose it more. We have only 2 games that would give me concern Dallas and Philly. So my record still doesn't change and I still think Bostic is better than DJ. If you rewatched the last game I could not believe how many missed tackles he had and am so excited to see Bostic replace him.

9. shark86x

shark86x
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

I'm staying with 11-5/10-6. Our O is improving, and our D isn't terrible. They just need to, ahem, tweak a few things.

10. MPbears68

MPbears68
    Expand Collapse
    Hall of Famer

I think we can still get to 10-6.
    I thought this team had a legit shot to win 11-12 games this year but underestimated the falloff in D (DL especially) and ST.