Allen Presser

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Grizzblue, Mar 31, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,917 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    713ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Let's hope we never let those "cork soakers' ever take us down to the last play like that again. We owe them a few really good ass whoopin's as a payback for quite a few we took from them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,709 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,016ß
    I'd like to see what he could teach guys like young, Houston and c wash when it comes to technique and hand fighting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BearJim

BearJim Veteran
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    81ß
    The press conference affirmed to me what I thought the day he became a Bear. Great signing. Great player. Great teammate. I truly think he will help lead this team to a Super Bowl victory. Remember u heard it hear 1st. Unless of course you already heard it somewhere else. Lol

4. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +4,125 / 10 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    2,484ß
    Something else that was mentioned and I think people aren't really talking about yet, he said he is looking forward to playing next to Ratliff that should be as good of an indication that the team is looking at JR as the day 1 starting DT. All things can change but it's more reason to think they are going DB at 14 w/a rotational guys on the line later.

5. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +419 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    350ß
    Of course, Ratliff should be a day 1 starter, hes a beast, he just needs to stay healthy, we wont get a better DT right away in the draft, for me hes the steal of this FA for us

• Like Like x 2
  6. Akuma2000

Akuma2000 Veteran
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    64ß
    Best believe payback from the bears is coming, karma is a b*tch is payment is due. :1033[1]:

7. Seqq34

Seqq34 Veteran

Ratings:
    +180 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    244ß
    let's not get fooled by talk lol yes he said he was excited and Ratliff is a beast, but what was he honestly going to say? lmao
    Don't get me wrong, i'm drunk posting but let's not act like he sent down the 10 commandments with a signature from jesus himself lol
    He's going to be a GREAT addition on that line, but the D will be better regardless just cause the injury bug hit so F'ing hard last year.

regardless it will be a fun ass year coming up to see all these new pieces take form. All i really have to say is the NFCN better BEAR DOWN, cause this team is going to bring it like Kirsten Dunst lmao

My biggest concerning thought is...is this going to be Peanuts last year and who takes the #1CB role after him?...

8. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,917 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    713ß
    I did, but I think it was only an echo so it doesn't count. :smilebig:

9. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,917 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    713ß
    Nah, Jesus was out of the office for the day so Moses signed and God countersigned for Jesus. I trust them. They all seem good for it. :bah:

I'm sure we'll draft a CB to spend some time at the feet of the master but there is a chance if he's stays healthy that he could be back again next year. It all depends on him. If he goes to a Pro Bowl again how do they not sign him?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I read that title and thought, "sheesh Emery sure is stock piling the no-name safeties"

• Like Like x 1