Allen Presser

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Grizzblue, Mar 31, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Allen Presser; Street Free Agent, Small College guy out of West Bumfuck State in northern Idaho. Not much of a football program. Pretty small potatoes. :rofl2:
  2. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    132ß
    My biggest concern entering this season, as of now are - linebackers, we're extremely thin out there, maybe we are going for a LB in 1st
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,327 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,506ß
    He doesn't have to bring up Ratliff at all Seqq, it wasn't a question asked about Ratliff, he was asked about what brought him here, and what had him excited. He could have just said Briggs and some other guys w/the mix of youth and talent.

This isn't one of those " what was he supposed to say situations", those involve direct questions regarding specific people.
  4. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    As long as we can keep at least one of the two of them, Briggs and DWill, healthy we should be OK. This kid Jordan Senn we signed has played some WLB and we have Bostic and McClellin. Put a good line in front of them and I believe they can play. Who knows, maybe ever Greene will decide that if he doesn't pick it up he'll be flipping burgers somewhere. The kid has the physical skills but no head.

It would be nice to draft a MLB somewhere in there but unless they rate Mosley over Donald I still think he's the pick. The one who might bust that is if Dix falls to us. He's been mocked to go at #13 or sooner in almost every one I've seen so far. Those things are far from perfect but they do hit a few correctly just matching up needs. I think that's why we see Donald to the Bears so often but Mosley and Dix must be close to the top of their board too.

I have to admit that having Donald rushing next to Ratliff and Houston or flopped over next to Allen gives me pleasant dreams. I think the kid could become a real nightmare to keep blocked in the right scheme and with some good coaching. If McClellin can turn it on from that LB spot too we'd have a whole bunch of guys who could bring it. Shades of the '85 Bears would be nice.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  5. Seqq34

Seqq34 Veteran

Ratings:
    +72 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    39ß
    i realize he didn't have to name drop like he did. But in my mind it doesn't have to be a direct question to be a "what's he suppose to say" kind of thing.
    lol either way...bear down bro!!
  6. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Not so much in one but how about a MLB prospect like Borland. I do love my Badger guys.
  7. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +722 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    510ß
    I wouldn't mind us taking a flier on pat angerer. He's had some injury issues, but he can ball, and he's got a great last name for a Bears Line backer. Should be pretty cheap too.