And your new LB Coach is.... Paul Pasqualoni

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by shark86x, Jan 16, 2014.

1. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    108ß
    Let's REALLY not use the word "guru" about these guys. At worse they are compared to Tice and at best they are compared to Kromer and are in the limelight for HC jobs. They should aspire to keep any real "guru's" under the radar.
  2. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob Veteran SuperFan

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    Well you can't go wrong with a guy who's initials are P.P. who doesn't like pp I ask?
  3. Ojibway Bob

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    I just read that the Bears are still interviewing for the LB coach position and a side note also read the the Vikings let Singletary go......is it just coincidence?
    Does anyone think Singletary is capable of coaching the Dline? Or he is just a spaz head case stuck to the LB corp
  4. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    264ß
    Yeah, I picked this up off Mulley and Hanley, and it's wrong. PP hasn't been hired, just interviewed.

As far as Samurai, he's just a nutjob. No thanks.
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,465 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    906ß
    I wouldn't want him as a head coach or DC because he is a very (overly) emotional guy. Always fired up and 100% passionate about everything. But I wonder what he'd be like as a LB coach with our young guys. Maybe he'd be solid as a positional coach there. I understand that just because he's a Hall of Fame player, that doesn't make him a good coach. But he does have a lifetime of knowledge at the LB position. I always thought he was a pretty sharp MLB (his football IQ anyway).
  6. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,096 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,176ß
    I think someone like Samuri in a controlled setting, like assistant coach, he might well be able to do some good. Vernon Davis credits him w/saving his career, so he's not completely off his hinges; he's still not in my top 5 of guys I'd want, and I don't know 5 LB coaches beyond PP and MS; just know there has to be better.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ojibway Bob

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    83ß
    Well the Lions hired Bill Sheridan as LB coach, he was interviewed or to be interviewed for us.. He was with TB last year
  8. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +207 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    418ß
    As far as Samuari goes, Im wondering if being fired from the Frisco gig didnt teach him to turn down the religious ferver.

He is an ordainded minister with his church. If he can bring in nothing BUT LB coach attitude Id give him a chance.

He is a superhero in Chicago ... just needs to turn the emotions down a notch below Ditka.