Another Manning Rap Video

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by B-ell-y-iot, Aug 11, 2014.

1. B-ell-y-iot

B-ell-y-iot Veteran
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    705ß
    Ratings:
    +670 / 2 / -0
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    As much as I hate the excesses of commercialization in football - Jimmors nailed it on Friday night when he alluded to the sponsorship of penalties (this roughing the passer penalty is brought to you by All State Insurance) - I think the absurdity of the Manning bros rapping about Fantasy Football Fantasy works on some many layers of irony that it's enjoyable.

2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    913ß
    Ratings:
    +2,769 / 8 / -10
    Honestly, I "dislike" them, but Peyton's the GOAT of the regular season, and Eli created the 2 greatest post season series ever, so they're allowed to do whatever they want, in my book.

3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,133ß
    Ratings:
    +4,547 / 10 / -8
    I can honestly say that I like what they do off the field as much as I do on it, something nice about seeing 2 guys not take themselves to serious.