Anthony Adams Serves Lunch; (Video) this is hilarious, watch it!...

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Jul 15, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    http://www.chicagobears.com/multime..._and_fun/f670b986-2083-4257-bee6-fd340238a282

Saw this on the ITB Network and it is funnier than hell. AA gets into a chef's get up and the kitchen at Halas Hall and serves up lunch to the Bears players. He's dishing out food and explaining the different dishes as the guys file through and it's a hoot. You get a really good look at the size of some of these guys.

Funny; Jay Cutler asks for extra helpings of carrots but wants to pick them out by size and asks for just a half carrot more to fill his plate. :rofl:

Funnier; AA makes Matt Forte a cheeseburger then takes a bite out of it and tells him that it came off the grill that way. :lolsign:

Funnier Still; As 5'8" Tim Jennings steps up to the serving line AA asks him if he'd like a step stool to stand on. :bah:

Funniest; AA tells Marc Trestman that he hears he's looking for guys to fill spots at DT and that he's available if called on. :7 5 122[1]: Trestman tells him, "don't give up your day job." :rimshot:

Well worth a viewing and of course at AA is back in the studio with Lyndsay to finish the segment and I have to confess, I get really evil thoughts looking at her. :devil2: Inside The Bears could take on a whole new meaning. :36 1 12[1]:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    309ß
    Phil Emery: "Don't come to the table if you don't bring anything to the table".

Classic. Funny as heck. And it's the new attitude.

Thanks for posting this, I laughed my arse off.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Blue Horse-shoe

Blue Horse-shoe Veteran

Ratings:
    +327 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    412ß
    AA should be in the locker room just to keep the mood light (when it needs to be ). I can't remember who it was , but a well known coach once said : You can't have a good team w/o a few guys running around w comic books in their back pocket .
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bear Down! Bear Down! x 1
  4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +828 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    865ß
    Funny, thanks for posting
    • Like Like x 1
  5. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,249 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,415ß
    Forte why you try and serve me like that
    Spice, it's shaped like the Chicago C.

Spice, I hear you guys are looking for a vet DT
    Trestman, Don't quit your day job.

Awesome. Love the Bears giving him a shot at working for them on some promo stuff. Maybe they can do that w/Mannely, he's great on the radio, I could see him doing this stuff also.
  6. riczaj01

Ratings:
    +3,249 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,415ß
    watched some of the other bears all access vids on the site, the production has really been up'd, and there some pretty good stuff on there now, I'll have to start going there more often. Spice's workout w/Forte was crazy, and the stuff they did w/Marshal and Jeffery and their workout was cool also. Even the OL interview was good.
  7. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

"The Little Colonel" is a pretty well liked guy and he does a lot of ITB segments with all of them. Another funny one I when he takes another one of the linemen riding around in this tiny Ford Fiesta interviewing them as they drive. They look like they're in a phone booth.

But in reality I don't watch ITB because of AA. It's Lyndsay as the eye candy that's makes it work and the two of them work well together as a team so it's always interesting to see what they up to. Last week both of them went through a workout with Matt Forte and he was digging AA about his weight and conditioning something fierce.

That was funny but Lyndsay in a leotard was what was worth the price of admission. :36 1 12[1]:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    309ß
    I'm with ya, Soul! I like candy, especially eye candy. Time there was a pic of her in this thread.

[​IMG]
    • Bear Down! Bear Down! x 2
  9. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +4,586 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    942ß
    Yeah, that was pretty funny. "Its shaped like the Chicago C!!"
    • Like Like x 1
  10. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +902 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    891ß
    :idhitit: :cheers:
  11. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +679 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    386ß
    Jennings need s to get Spice back for that footstool comment that was a low blow. (pun intended)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. soulman

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Yep, that was such a quickie I almost missed it. I had to rewind the video and watch it again thinking "did he really just say that". Hopefully TJ isn't too sensitive about his size because he shouldn't be. Pound for pound that guy is the toughest tackler on the team. The Safeties should all be watching game film on him to see how he hits and wraps up. He's damn good.
  13. riczaj01

Ratings:
    +3,249 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,415ß
    Spice seems to have a really good deal goin' w/Forte, in the take where they work out w/him on the tread mill Forte is ridin' him pretty hard about his weight, and Spice is just taking it.