Anyone Have These?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by MIKETOUHY, Aug 19, 2013.

1. menacemanic

menacemanic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    ß
    Y U MAD BRO and btw i have been asking for access to the bar scene.............
  2. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    497ß
    Have you even tried? lol

I set you up about an hour after you asked. Then you whine here and in the chatbox that you've "been waiting forever" (which was less than a day, for the record, when you posted that). Go to forums and see if you can access it there.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xa0sG0rilla

Xa0sG0rilla Veteran

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    For me its quite simple. I live in a rural area, this means that I am only allowed to get "market" channels. The "market" that I am in is the Milwaukee market. If I stuck solely with what I was purchasing, I would see 2 Bears games per year. Now, I could but NFL Sunday Ticket, but for 250-400 dollars per year just so I can watch roughly 12 Bears games strikes me as just a little steep. Recently, it has become possible to buy just the Bears games, but that still runs roughly $100 per year.

For a one time cost of a whopping 25 bucks, I have been able to buy an indoor antenna, and get all the Bears games for FREE. The Antenna I have allows me to get signals from Rockford, Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago. I actually get 2 or 3 MORE games than I used to.

So, 100 per year? or a one time cost of 25-35? Also, the new digital signals do seem to carry a higher resolution signal that the older analog signals did.

To the OP. IIRC the way a broadcast signal works there isn't really all that much that can be done to extend the "range" at the Antenna end. If you live between cities, then it is possible to get signals from multiple (different) areas. But if you are in the middle of a major city, then you are lucky if you can get the next major city over. I'd bet good money that the fine print on those antennae might say "total area" I.E. 100 mile circle = 50 mile radius.
  4. menacemanic

menacemanic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    ß
    I DID TRY :( BUT TY :)
  5. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    497ß
    According to what your status says, you are currently viewing a TBS thread (Religions, etc). I'm guessing you worked it out.
  6. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings:
    +4,475 / 8 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    768ß
    I still think that answer was funny as hell.
    • Like Like x 2