Arcade is now Open

Discussion in 'Site Rules, Announcements, and How-To's' started by Ski-Whiz, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas
    Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I know it's almost the end of the off-season, however, I've been trying to tastefully add some of the fun sections that I know people loved before our big switch.

I have added an Arcade section which I'm sure most have seen the link at the top of the page.

I just opened it up for play. I am personally testing and playing every game to make sure it's not stupid/worthless. I am adding more games daily. So even though there may not be many games now, check back as I add more.

So check it out. It's simple:

View: http://gfycat.com/SomeLoathsomeAgouti

2. Loki

Loki Assault Admin
    Staff Member

I notice you quickly scrolled past Boobs, Butts or Shoulder.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas
    Staff Member

I've added more games.

I have streamlined the process in which I add them, so I'll be adding quite a bit more here soon.

I like Tower Defense games, so I'm going to start with adding those.. :D

4. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas
    Staff Member

5. Loki

Loki Assault Admin
    Staff Member

Damn 3 day window for stocks needs to roll over while I'm up!

• Like Like x 1