Bar Jokes

Discussion in 'Da Jokes' started by little bear, Aug 22, 2013.

1. little bear

little bear

Ratings:
    +353 / 0 / -0
    • What does a drunk walrus have in common with a woman at a tupperware party?

They're both out looking for a tight seal.

• A snail goes into a bar and orders a beer.

The barman says, "sorry we don't serve snails" and throws him out.

A couple of weeks later the snail goes into the bar again and says,"What did you do that for!?"

• A pirate walks into a bar and orders a drink.

The bartender looks down and says, "You know that you have a steering wheel in your pants"

The pirate replies, "Ay, it's drivin' me nuts"

• A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving all over the road.

Eventually a cop pulls him over.

"Did you know," says the cop, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

• A man walks into a bar and orders a beer then looks into his pocket. He does this over and over again.

Finally, the bartender asks why he orders a beer and after drinking it he looks into his pocket.

The man responded, " I have a picture of my wife in there and when she starts to look good then i'll go home."

• Three vampires went into a bar and sat down.

The barmaid came over to take their orders. "And what would you, er, gentlemen like tonight?"

The first vampire said, "I'll have a mug of blood."

The second vampire said, "I'll have a mug of blood."

The third vampire shook his head at his companions and said, "I will have a glass of plasma."

The barmaid wrote down each order, went to the bar and called to the bartender, "Two bloods and a blood light."

• A neutron walks into a bar.

"I'd like a beer," he says. The bartender promptly serves up a beer.

"How much will that be?" asks the neutron.

"For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

• A man, whose level of drunkenness was bordering on the absurd, stood up to leave a bar and fell flat on his face.

"Maybe all I need is some fresh air," thought the man as he crawled outside.

He tried to stand up again but fell face first into the mud.

"Screw it," he thought. "I'll just crawl home."

The next morning, his wife found him on the doorstep asleep.

"You went out drinking last night, didn't you?" she said.

"Uh, yes," he said sheepishly. "How did you know?"

"You left your wheelchair at the bar again."

• A man walks into a pub and sits down next to a man with a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?"

"No."

A few minutes later the dog takes a huge chunk out of his leg.

"I thought you said your dog didn't bite!" the man says indignantly.

"That's not my dog."

• Q: What do you call 24 sorority girls walking down the street?

A: A case of Schlitz.

• A man walks into a bar has a few drinks and asks what his tab was.The bartender replies that it is twenty dollars plus tip.

The guy says, "I'll bet you my tab double or nothing that I can bite my eye."

The bartender accepts the bet, and the guy pulls out his glass eye and bites it. He has a few more drinks and asks for his bill again.

The bartender reports that his bill now is thirty dollars plus tip. He bets the bartender he can bite his other eye.

The bartender accepts knowing the man can't possibly have two glass eyes. The guy then proceeds by taking out his false teeth and biting his other eye.

• A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50

Chicken Sandwich: $2.50

Hand Job: $5.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.

"Yes?" she enquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering", whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes" she purrs "I am."

The man replies "Well wash your f*cking hands, I want a cheese sandwich!"

• A guy is sitting at the bar watching the game and enjoying his beer.

Another guy strolls over and they begin to converse.

After a while the second asks if he had ever played "beer football?"

He said no, and asked how to play. "Well, if you chug a beer, you get 6 points, and if you bend over and fart, you get an extra point."

So, the second guy starts off by chugging his beer and farting.

The first man chugged his beer with ease, and when he bent over to fart, the second guy came up and kicked him in the butt and exclaimed, "BLOCK THE KICK!"

• Why beer goes through your system so fast?

Because it does not have to stop to change color.

• Three guys are riding in their truck while drinking beer, having a good ol' time.

The driver looks in the mirror and sees the flashing lights of a police car so he pulls over.

The other two are real nervous, "What do we do with our beers? We're in trouble!"

"No," the driver says, "just do this: pull the label off of your beer bottle and stick it to your forehead and let me do the talking."

So they all pull the labels off their beer bottles and stick 'em to their foreheads.

The policeman walks up and says, "You boys were swerving down the road. Have you been drinking?"

The driver says, "Oh, no officer," and points to his forehead, "we're on the patch, trying to quit."

• This guy walks into a bar and tells the bartender to line up 10 glasses and start filling them up with beer.

So the bartender starts filling the glasses up with beer, and the man is right behind him drinking them straight down.

The bartender says, "hay buddy what's your hurry?"

The man replies, "if you had what I have you would do the same thing."

The bartender backs up and says, "what do you have?"

The man anwers, "about 75 cents!"

• One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together.

They each proceeded to buy a pint of Guinness.

Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, a fly landed in each of their pints and became stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer from him in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and yelled,

"SPIT IT OUT!! SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!"

• A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks, "bartender, got any specials today?"

Bartender answers, "yes, as a matter of fact we have a new drink invented by a gynecologist patron of ours.

It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka."

The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?"

The bartender replied, "It's a "Pabst Smir."

• A 2006 study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another recent study found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles per gallon.

Not bad.

• A man is in a bar and has one too many drinks. This beautiful lady sits down next to him.

He turns to her and says, "hey, how 'bout it. You and me, getting it on.

I've got a couple dollars and it looks like you could use a little money."

She stands up and says, "What makes you think I charge by the inch?"

• One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving-under-the-influence laws.

At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his.

Then, sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally, the fellow started his engine and began to pull away.

The police officer was waiting for him.

He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test.

The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy"

• A guy walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a Grape Nehi.

Surprised, the bartender looks around and says, "you ain't from around here...where you from, boy?"

The guy says, "I'm from Pennsylvania."

The bartender asks, "Whatchu do up in Pennsylvania?"

The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender asks, "A taxidermist...what the hell is a taxidermist?"

The guy says, "I mount dead animals."

The bartender smiles and shouts to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us."

• A female police officer arrests a guy for drunk driving.

While reading him his Miranda Rights, the female officer tells the man,

"Sir, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be held against you."

"Boobs," the drunk replied.

• An Irishman walks out of a bar.

• A hotdog walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender replies, "Sorry, we don't serve food here".

• Why did god make beer?

So the Irish would not take over the world.

• A grasshopper walks into a pub, pulls up a stool, and orders beer.

The bartender gives him a mug and says, "you know, we have a drink named after you."

And the grasshopper replies, "you have a drink named Bob?"

• A gorilla walks into a pub, pulls up a stool, and orders beer.

The bartender gives him a mug and says, "that'll be five bucks."

As the gorilla reaches for his pocket, the bartender adds, "you know, we don't usually get many gorilla customers in here."

The gorilla shrugged and replies, "at five bucks a beer, it's no wonder . . ."

• Two frat boys were lost at sea aboard a life raft. On the fourth day, a mermaid came out of nowhere and offered to grant them one wish.

The frat boys thought hard until one shouted, "I wish the ocean was a sea of beer." And their wish came true.

After they swam and drank in the sea of beer, the other boy shouted, "great, now we have to pee in the boat!"

• Two drunk Americans were speeding down a deserted road in the Philippines

Drunk1: Are there any penguins in the tropics?

Drunk2: I don't think so.

Drunk1: Then I think we just squished a nun!
  2. little bear

little bear

Ratings:
    +353 / 0 / -0
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    A boy went to Sunday confession.​

Boy: Bless me Father for I have sinned, I had sex with my sister.

Priest: How could you, my son...

especially with those 2 gorgeous brothers you have!

4. The Benjamin

The Benjamin Bear Down Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,271 / 3 / -6
    Bob,a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10 pm news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
    The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
    Bob said,"You know, I bet he'll jump."
    The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
    Bob placed a$20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
    Bob replied,"I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump." The blonde replied, "I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again." Bob took the money...
  5. ZifanQ

ZifanQ SuperFan

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -0
    My wife and I were eating in a restaurant the other day, when A fella walked up to me and through a prawn cocktail over me, I said what was that for, he replied, "thats just for starters"
  6. A-11

A-11

Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    A mushroom walks into a bar and sits on a bar stool.
    The bartender walks over and says, "I'm sorry, but I cannot serve your kind here."
    The mushroom responds, "Why not, I'm a fungi?"
  7. A-11

A-11

Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -0
    A mushroom walks into a bar and sits on a bar stool.
    The bartender walks over and says, "I'm sorry, but I cannot serve your kind here."
    The mushroom responds, "Why not, I'm a fungi?"