Bears beat Vikings 31-30: Post Game Analysis

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Sep 15, 2013.

1. MPbears68

MPbears68 Position Coach

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I agree. Trestman had already shown them the goal line pass option. We had been running well and it was 1st inside the one. Don't get F***ing cute there! Just pound it in with Bush which is why we have the damn guy in the first place. A classic example of "over thinking things" there. 90% chance Bush would have scored on one try and 99% on two. He was behind a heavy package and we had been running the ball effectively at that point. Even Biggs called Trestman out on that "curious" play call in his column ("curious" being a polite way to say EFFING DUMB).

2. Akuma2000

Akuma2000 Veteran
    SuperFan

If they have any injuries that'll keep they're out more than a month but noting IR related after they're bye week they're screwed.