Bears Fan in Columbus, OH - HELP~!! Streams for Game? (PM Please)

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by MattM2G, Sep 8, 2013.

1. MattM2G

MattM2G Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Good Morning Fellow Bear Fans!!

I am a Lifelong Bears fan who lives in Central Ohio, but the game is not on TV here due to the Browns Game covered on CBS Locally. The last few years I have used First Row, but it is glitch and full of Malicious Links. Does anyone know of an alternate streaming service to watch games live? I know I can get NFL Rewind, but that not a Live Stream. Also, I have Time Warner Cable, so no access to Sunday Ticket (yet).

If anyone knows of a good stream of link, please send it via PM - Don't want any links on this thread that could put this site at risk. I don't mind a paid service either....just looking for ideas.

Thanks and GO BEARS!!!

2. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    902ß
    Ratings:
    +2,768 / 8 / -10
    Please delete your comment. PM him, and delete your comment, because THAT is how we lose game streams.

3. ChiCityBears

ChiCityBears Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1
    It is in th EU.

4. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    902ß
    Ratings:
    +2,768 / 8 / -10
    Yeah, but previous ones in the EU (ones I used to watch when I was in Kuwait) were also removed. The NFL has a VERY LONG arm. I'm not meaning to fight, but please delete that. He's surely got it by now.

5. MattM2G

MattM2G Rookie

ßearz ßuckz:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I agree, That is why I asked for PM~!! Thanks for the link, but please remove. In the last few years, DHS has grabbed several of the EU links and shut them down.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods.
    Staff Member SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    769ß
    Ratings:
    +1,381 / 3 / -3
    Those with DirecTV can view Sunday Ticket for free today. That's how I'm watching it.

7. DavidL

DavidL Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,554ß
    Ratings:
    +812 / 7 / -26
    Um, I have Sunday Ticket, live near Seattle,WA, and they blocked the game. I used to complain to DirecTV, but it is hopeless. I ended up listening to the game on WBBM radio while watching the Lions/Vikings on DirecTV. I can tell you right now that the Lions are going to have a hell of an offense
    with the addition of Reggie Bush.