Bears Put Jordan Lynch Through Private Workout.........

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Apr 4, 2014.

1. EternalChampion

EternalChampion Veteran

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    151ß
    :3 11 3[1]:Reminds me a little of Steve Young.

He'd be a great backup...and possible someday starter
  2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +483 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    92ß
    If we take a shot on him I trust Tresty. Prolly dosent work out but he needs to improve in all COACHABLE areas. He has to be able to go through an nfl read and throw from the pocket without a breakdown in mechanics. He does have an nfl arm IMO, just needs to develop good and constent pocket footwork and delivery. If Trestman can get him to do that (longshot yes) then he can hurt teams rolling and throwing, extending plays, picking up yards on plays that should be dead ect. Eventually, we will prolly need to spend a decent pick on a guy and not go UDFA and garbage round hunting though.

The guy was up for the freakin Heisman...6th round or UDFA well worth it IMO.
  3. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    Yep. It's the unsung heroes about whom the victory hymns are always sung! Or something like that.
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,188ß
    reading defenses is sometimes not as coachable as some think. Yes, the more you do it, the more you understand, but some people just don't have the ability to see, process, and formulate a response in the time necessary to perform in order to get a throw off under pressure. others seem to do it in the classroom, but under pressure, they lock up.

I'm not negating what you are saying... normally you can coach all that stuff... especially consistency and mechanics, but the ability to read and respond both quickly and accurately to a defense and it's last second adjustments can be something some people just never are able to do effectively.

I still like the odds on this guy though.