Bears-Rams game Long family affair

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by short faced bear, Nov 20, 2013.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +250 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    778ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Toroid ... not toilet 'roids. Theres a difference.

2. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Coordinator

Ratings:
    +3,418 / 13 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,475ß
    it was a sphere in the stomach.... but now we are splitting hairs, which is what happens when it becomes a cylinder.

3. paranoidninja

paranoidninja Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 3 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    You guys have RUINED the ushy-gushy feeling of excitement I had reading this article!

4. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +250 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    778ß
    No problem it can be rectified ... have a half dozen dunkin donuts ... post the after results on youtube.

We prefer HD in closeups ... especially your girlfriend.

I never thought I would say this ... but I wish Steven Jackson was back at RB for St.Loo.

The guy has been a bust where he went to.

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +1,867 / 10 / -4
    ßearz ßuckz:
    178ß
    Sorry, major character flaw...just can't let it go...

"a year younger than Kyle and the quarterback of their high school football team." is phase (an appositive phase, I believe) and as a phase has no subject or verb, and without a verb there are no tenses to mix.... Furthermore, since it would seem pretty clear to most that THEIR high school football team no longer actually exists.... Howie Jr. is, was, and will always be the QB of their high school football team...

Regardless, read comprehension is more than incorrectly diagramming a single sentence...in this case, the subjects of that sentence have already been introduced and established... Kyle, a starting NFL linemen and Howie Jr. an assistant of football operations for an NFL team...how you got confused into thinking a one sentence later that one or both where still in High School is on you...

6. shark86x

shark86x Pro-Bowler
    SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,034 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    795ß
    You know, I was really just joking around (as I usually do), there was no need to get into the grammar lesson. But as long as you did, what is a phase? I know there are phases of matter, phases in electricity, phases of a project, etc, but I have never heard of a phase of a sentence before. If you want me to understand you really mean a phrase, that is on you, the writer, not me.

Okay everybody, grammar lessons are over, let's get back to geometry, shall we? Or maybe even back to the topic of Chris vs. Kyle.

7. Wolfman

Wolfman Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +1,867 / 10 / -4
    ßearz ßuckz:
    178ß
    Thanks god I am not a professional writer...but then again if I was I'd probably have someone like you check my spelling and grammar...so, maybe someone better....

And yeah, we're both joking around....