Bears should let nature take course with Bostic

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by short faced bear, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    942ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I was gonna say something, but I think I'm just gonna go get some popcorn. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blue Horse-shoe

Blue Horse-shoe Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,278ß
    They can start him but if he flubs up too much they can always replace him w an experienced Williams. I don't know how it's gonna pan out but the better player will be the one whos in there.

3. soulman

soulman Position Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,750ß
    Go fuck yourself D. I figure you'll at least know how to do that much correctly.

Most of us don't need to resort to juvenile shit like this when we post. How old are you anyway? This is the kind of crap we're used to seeing from the kids on the old CBMB. Is that where you posted before? We don't post this kind of stuff around here because we can think, act, and post like adults not junior high schoolers.

I defend Jay Cutler because he's the best f'n QB this team has seen since Sid Luckman and the best hope this team has for winning a championship. If you actually knew anything about evaluating football players you might see that to but your too busy just tossing out put downs based on something like "he's a head case" to actually realize what he's capable of. If he is a "head case" then I'd say it takes one to know one. In reality I think most of the DaBears members believe you're the biggest "head case" posting here these days.

Maybe you should try a little different approach before you find yourself taking a non-voluntary vacation from us for a few weeks.

• Like Like x 5
  4. soulman

soulman Position Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,750ß
    Make it a double with extra butter and sea salt and sit back in that old easy chair of yours. By the look of it this one may just be in the early innings. ;)

5. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    LOL@ SoulMan. I actually reported this post just to see if anything gets done or if its perfectly fine to cuss out members like you do, Man who is full of so much Soul.

Maybe the rules are different for you S O U L M A N.

Maybe you're the one that needs a nice vacation because apparently you think its perfectly fine to cuss other members out when they call out your love affair with your Cutler boy. What's wrong? No one can say anything negative about Cutler because you run these boards, man who is full of so much Soul?

#15 Mr. Deliverance, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  6. zelezo vlk

zelezo vlk Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    You clearly attacked him first, be cautious and realize that we are all Bear fans. Let's all crack open a brew and chill out with the knowledge that the season is almost upon us.

7. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    Interesting...

Do I CURSE members out on this board? Answer: NO. So stay out of this. This is for the mods to decide if its OK for members to curse out another member, when one doesn't even do the same. This is all about equal board rule enforcement. Guy needs to be banned simply because he thinks its ok to cuss people out when it suits his fancy. And I don't curse out members on this board.

8. Loki

Loki Assault Admin
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,629ß
    I CLEARLY remember posting a "warning" that said...

I would like to emphasize the part where I said....

As much as I absolutely hate it.....BOTH of you. 3 days.

Mr. D for attacking (trollish cutler comments) even after the warning.
    SM for attacking back (self defense), even after the warning.
    Mr. D for "reporting it" to see what would happen and if the rules were different for soul. Pull another dickish DB54 stunt like that and I will, you can take it to the bank, permaban you so fast you won't have time to blink.

Neither of you are mods, and neither of you need to take each other to task.

Take three days off. You can read this when you get back.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  9. JJ-30

JJ-30 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    207ß
    Here I though this was a Bears board and now I find out it a church board

10. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    240ß
    I hope Bostic is BU 2.0, but I will wait and see.

• Like Like x 2