Bears should let nature take course with Bostic

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by short faced bear, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Loki

Loki
    Expand Collapse
    Assault Admin
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    1,736ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    We have a Terms Of Service for a reason. We allow a fair amount of leeway before we get high-handed with anyone, but there are lines that simply can't be crossed. Personal attacks are that line. We've gotten several users from the offish, and just about everyone one of them have stated that is one of the reasons they left.

We have an area where that kind of thing is allowed. But it is NOT in the public forums outside of that area. This works for us. Everyone understands that. And those that cross that line, even after repeated warnings, WILL see "mom".

• Like Like x 1
  2. Papa_Bear_7

Papa_Bear_7
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    112ß
    Men don't put up with childish behavior out of adults. They nip it in the bud. Absolutely nothing wrong with the staff demanding respect out of every poster. It makes for a more intelligent, friendly, football focused board.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    953ß
    Okay, I know some of you guys (IDK who) think some of these draftees are potential signs of a switching to a 3-4 defense, but I'm seeing the drafting of Bostic and McClellan as signs Emery is just going for speed. I'm still a little sketchy on why McClellan is a defensive end, tho.

4. Grizzblue

Grizzblue
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    513ß
    I agree I still can't really understand the Shea at de thing but I don't think Bostic is a sign of a 3-4 plan. He will actually be lining up at the same position (20/30) on some sets as FL so there will be some similarity. Scheme is prolly new for him but he seems to be doing more than fine. I think he earned a legit shot to beat out Williams who I have always thought was ok but overrated.

5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris
    Expand Collapse
    Head Coach

ßearz ßuckz:
    953ß
    Williams also was regulated to SAM linebacker (correct me if I'm wrong), when Al Wilson was dominating the MLB spot, his first few years in Denver. I'd be happy if Bostic started at MLB and they moved Williams to that spot.

6. JPosh2012

JPosh2012
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    Correct Henry. He was moved to MLB once Al Wilson had a career ending injury.

• Like Like x 1
  7. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,163ß
    DJ has played every linebacker position in a 4-3 and 3-4 in college/pro's. The guy is an all purpose LB

8. Jimmors

Jimmors
    Expand Collapse
    The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,223ß
    Ladies and gentleman: Loki520, looking out for potential members' turn-ons. Bow chicka bow wow.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sharky

Sharky
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    I know its pre season but this kid impressed the hell out of me, i think Emery struck gold with him and Long. Bostic will be our future going fourth, i love to see rotation with him and Williams, or infact id love to see all 4 LBs out there in a few schemes and let them terrorize some offensive schemes

10. Jimmors

Jimmors
    Expand Collapse
    The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    3,223ß
    Yeah, Bostic was a great pickup, and hopefully Khaseem Greene will be able to replace Briggs when his contract runs out in 2015. So, if Alshon Jeffrey, Long, Bostic and Ghreene turn out to be solid starters, its safe to say Emery has an eye for talent.