Bears Tickets - Face Value

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by candk2004, Aug 10, 2013.

1. candk2004

candk2004 Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Bears fans,

I still have tickets available for the season. Vikings are sold. Everything else is available. I'm looking to sell 2 games at face-value. What I want in return is for you to pay face value for a pre-season game as well.

You pick the pre-season game and your regular season game and get both at face value

First come first serve. Remaining regular season games will go on NFLTicketexchange and my Vikings tickets sold there for more than double face value. This is a great opportunity to get tickets to see the Bears this year without having to pay top dollar.

Contact me at poolcj@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks,

Chris
  2. candk2004

candk2004 Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Chargers & Packers just sold. Not gonna get into a regular season game cheaper than 79.00 face value. One last chance. Browns and your choice of regular season game still available. E-Mail me if interested.
  3. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,042 / 7 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,259ß
    Shouldn't you be out of preseason tickets if you wanted them to be packaged with the regular season games? Or was that just if you wanted to sell them at face value?

IMO you should have made it a mandatory preseason game with the packers game regardless