Bears vow pass rush will be coming Sunday

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Come forward ID yerself
  2. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:

HB like it was brought with Peppers and Melton,... Bennett too was way laid out through camp with that concussion deal ,.. give him week or two

I just hope he can stay healthy ,... The ball hasn't bounced well for Earl :(
    • Like Like x 1
  3. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,327 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,504ß

Not so much conjuring, they had Forte and Allen in the same backfield in TC and PS. It's only logical that they would use Forte and Bush when everything gets serious
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GBlaze23

GBlaze23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    You can't see the ID? its only 1 letter different. I guess the difference is that its better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. My ID on the last boards were different, but you flipped your lid and quit long before I commented much there.

Let me apologize actually. N&O was the one who got crazy and quit. You were just insane. Same category so sorry for the confusion In either case, you and this Jackie dude should start a board. That would be entertaining
  5. weneedmorelinemen

weneedmorelinemen Veteran

Ratings:
    +387 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    108ß
    That's a big promise to make. Maybe Tucker knows something we don't. Like if Webb will be playing. That'll bring the pass rush back.
  6. MPbears68

MPbears68 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +1,375 / 2 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    400ß
    On the Tillman PI penalty, Cincy quick snapped the ball while the Bears were nowhere near ready or positioned defensively (you might not have seen the confusion on TV but it was very obvious in person). Peanut was beat cleanly by Green because of that and had choice but to commit the PI or it was a sure TD (it was a TD anyway since they got the ball at the 2). On the Bomb that burned Jennings, his safety help over the top failed to arrive in time. Major Wright bit hard on a pump fake and was way late in rotating over. Not taking anything away from Dalton and Green (both played very well) but the Bears secondary definitely had some glaring mistakes.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    544ß
    Did anyone see that Leslie Frasier is trying to pick Webb's brain for any upper hand they can get on offensive schemes? I don't want to belittle the guy, but that may have worked with Tice's simple schemes, but Webb, a player Emery admitted looked like he SHOULD be starting this year, simply couldn't grasp what Trestman was planning on offense.
  8. GBlaze23

GBlaze23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    He will just send the defense to Taco Bell. No worries

Or......In shotgun, I'm supposed to let the DE by me and stand there like a bitch
  9. DavidL

DavidL Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +708 / 6 / -22
    ßearz ßuckz:
    967ß
    I agree. Imagine how this game would have gone if Wright were in position to break up the long bombs to Green. He needs to make that a priority -- bend but don't break mentality. Give up yards, not points. That's Bears D.
  10. Nakoma1

Nakoma1 Veteran

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    GBLAZE
    You SHOULD practice what you preach more often

IE NAVY & ORANGE He didn't quit the board ,... the Main Admin had circumvented his account to where other mods couldn't help him No matter what N&O did he would never be able to log on or register there again

I DO KNOW this first hand so quit while yer ahead UNLess you want dose of the streets ;)

ENJOY THE FOOT
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1