Bears WRs with Michael Irvin on NFL network

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Ojibway Bob, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Ojibway Bob

Ojibway Bob Veteran SuperFan

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    101ß
    On right now!!!!
    Well soon lol
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +962 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    526ß
    Anything good?? Not near a TV.
  3. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +829 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    876ß
    Micheal Irvin talked with primarily Jeffries and Marshall. M Bennett and M Wilson were there as well but mostly quiet. They called themselves the 4 horsemen. Caught some balls out of the JUGS machine which was interesting. General discussions on how they feel they are the best receivers in the league and with Bennett and Wilson they will be the best receivers in the league. Then they caught the balls below and I think Irvin was impressed.

Marshall caught them with his elbows out and hands coming back towards his body. His hands crossed over each other and were inverted ( for lack of better terms). Basically he wash trying to show his hand strength I believe. He may have dropped 1 but caught around 15 or 20 I would guess. Michael Irvin tried to do the same thing and dropped all but one or two of them. Not sure if he was being nice or what. Irvin did catch most all the balls in a normal fashion as did all the receivers.

Jeffries was interesting as well, he bent over and was catching the ball with his hands behind his legs while facing the other direction. He pretty much caught all but one of them as well. I did not see Irvin catch any of them using this method but he tried.
  4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +829 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    876ß
    • Like Like x 2
  5. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +3,327 / 9 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,505ß
    Marshal's and Jeffery's grips are sick. I actually don't mind hearing Irvin when he's relaxedd and just interviewing, it's when he tries to get serious that he sounds FoS.