BELIEVE. IN. MONSTERS!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by BelieveInMonsters, Sep 4, 2013.

1. BelieveInMonsters

BelieveInMonsters Veteran

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    50ß
    Believe In Monsters Here!!

I'm living on the east coast somewhere between Baltimore and Philly. I'm a former Chicagoan. I spent my first 25 years in the great city that I love.

I am a die hard fan of ALL Chicago sports teams. Yes that means the Cubs AND Sox. Imagine that?!

I started my life as a die hard Sox fan. When I moved away from the city, I realized just how stupid and juvenile the Cubs-Sox rivalry really is. Chicago is fortunate enough to have not one but, TWO baseball teams. They should embrace it.

Plus, the Cubs and Sox don't even play in the same league so how can they be true rivals anyway?! Living on the east coast, on a daily basis I get to see how truly obnoxious east coast baseball fans really are (SEE Phillies, Yankees, and Red Sox fans). They make either side of the Cubs-Sox rivalry seem warm and fuzzy. So for me, it became All things Chicago VS Everyone else.

I chose the name "Believe In Monsters" because I LOVE the Bears' marketing campaign and well, I uh...truly believe in the Bears. I think that the so called "experts' are severely underestimating this team. (their predictions are at somewhere between 7-10 wins for this team) They have ALOT of talent on both sides of the ball and a much improved linebacking core on an already tough defense. They are poised to SHOCK and SURPRISE the NFL in 2013. I believe Bears fans will be pleasantly surprised!

Sorry to get so long-winded. I look forward to being a part of this community!!
  2. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +962 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    524ß
    Welcome to the best Chicago Bears message board on the net!

Love the graphics on the sig.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BelieveInMonsters

BelieveInMonsters Veteran

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    50ß
    Thanks!!
  4. Bearstuff

Bearstuff Yes, in the woods. Staff Member SuperFan

Ratings: