Biggsy spares no prisoners' 10 thoughts after debacle in Seattle

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BradMustersGhost, Aug 23, 2014.

1. sluggobear

sluggobear Veteran

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    133ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    I agree the Bears have a way to go on both sides of the ball to be considered an upper echelon team. ST is very poor, and needs to be fixed quickly. ST will be a negative factor this year unless we can fix, because of starting position on the field. Every year we have a game where we just struggle trying to score in a game. We move down the field several drives and have a fumble, interception, penalty, etc. During the 1st quarter, I had the feeling we were going to have one of those nights. When Robbie missed the first field goal, it was frosting on the cake for the ugly night. I believe, we are going to be a good football team this year. Better than what we showed against Seattle. I still have a tentative feeling about the defense scheme and ST.