Brad Biggs: "Bears rookie Wilson on the bubble"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Aug 27, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,689 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,201ß
    He's looked so solid in camp and pre-season. If he gets cut I don't think he'd make it to the practice squad.

2. short faced bear

short faced bear Assistant Head Coach DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,231 / 0 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    152ß
    Like you say 99, I think Wilson makes the roster and Tolliver goes to the PS. With Anderson, Wilson, and Jeffery I think we have the beginning of a new era in Bears offensive football.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    131ß
    i dont think he will be cut, again i feel that this game against the brown will be crucial for bout 10-15 players. if they shine they could get in. practices are fine but the game, the game is the key
    • Like Like x 1
  4. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,689 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,201ß
    I would absolutely LOVE this to happen. We'd have a young set of WR's and also, what a blessing to have Brandon Marshall teaching these guys. It sounds like he has worked hard to be a great mentor for them. That is priceless for developing these young guys, and I really respect B.Marsh for what he's done here in Chicago. He's performed well as a player, but ALSO been a team leader.

Phil Emery got a gem here in B.Marsh.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WearyBear

WearyBear Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I hope you guys are right. I think this kid can be a good one. If they cut him he won't clear waivers. Some team thin at that position will grab him.
  6. a_miljan

a_miljan Veteran

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    131ß
    our wr's look great, only 2-3 years ago, my opinion, we had the worst lot in the nfl. maybe its just me, but they were bad. arent u guys excited with our team. i feel like there are so much positives going on. main difference, this time last year we were pretty lost, there was absolutely no vision. lovie and comp were behaving like everything was fine. our goal was playoff, 1st round and out. these guys look like they are interested in our game, the way we play, future, young players... it looks like we finally have something to look forward, they have given me hope.
  7. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +691 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    399ß
    Alshon his Junior year his lighting it up. Senior year his QB gets busted and is gone he get's a freshman QB throwing to him his numbers drop not his fault. Would have be #1 draft pick not for QB issues. Wilson has issues with a coach who in his own right is a little screwy coach and Wilson young guy makes a young mistake. His career if not for extraneous BS is on the road to be #1 pick. That's the job of a real GM find the diamonds in the rough other than Angelo the obvious ones are easy to pick it's later picks that will make or break a team. At this point I feel better with Wilson then Bennett. These are big targets and I still say this will be best class of WR Bears have EVER had and now we have coach that knows how to use them with a real O-line. I'm with Jim Miller this team is a legit playoff team without playing 1 season game yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JPosh2012

JPosh2012 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I think that they should keep Wilson especially with Marshall's hip issues and Bennett's concussion issues in the past. I do think Wilson will become good someday.