Brady: 'When I Suck, I'll Retire'

Discussion in 'NFL Forum' started by little bear, Sep 3, 2014.

1. little bear

little bear Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +1,936 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    3,196ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2184819-tom-brady-on-retirement-when-i-suck-ill-retire

Tom Brady on Retirement: 'When I Suck, I'll Retire'

Some people don't know when to call it quits.
    [​IMG]
    But New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady knows exactly when he will retire—sort of.
    The 37-year-old isn't giving an exact age or date, but he let everyone know that he isn't going to just hang around and collect a paycheck.
    The Patriots signal-caller talked about a number of things on WEEI 93.7 FM's The Dennis & Callahan Morning Show on Tuesday. Among the topics: retirement.
    "When I suck, I'll retire," Brady said. "I don't plan on sucking for a long time."
    Brady said that while laughing, but the three-time Super Bowl champion means it. Last year, he told Men's Health that he'd love to play until he's in his 50s.
    "If I think I can do it, then I probably will," he said.
    Who knows when the day will come that Brady "sucks," but it sounds like he is willing to walk away when it does.

--------------------