Cavallari: She and Cutler not vaccinating their kids

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    When he fell asleep on the set..... That story was posted here.

When Hapton talked about Michael Sam... You guessed it. Here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

When He fell asleep on a NFL PRE GAME SET; it was *gasp* posted in the football section?
    When Hampton talked about SAM, a potential FOOTBALL prospect it was *gasp* posted here?

Again this has nothing to do w/Football.

btw for a minute I was thinking you were talking about Cutler falling asleep on set in that picture b/c even he doesn't care.

3. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

But they are NOT BEARS related

• Like Like x 1
  4. riczaj01

riczaj01
    Expand Collapse
    DaBears Ditka
    SuperFan DBS Writer

Nor is this, and therefore should be moved.

If you want to talk about the past failures of the mod's to effectively do their jobs I also think that's something that should be taken off board.

5. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

I'm not talking past failures. I am talking about continuing constant trends.

If you want more examples of stuff that gets posted here that shouldn't, there are plenty of current examples.

If there is something Bears related, it gets posted in the Bears forum.

Look at Melton. Current Bear, out for the year so nothing he can really do to be worthy of this forum right?

Got into a fight posted here. Not really Bears related since it was off the field, but because he is a current Bear news he made off the field was posted here.

Cutler not getting his kids vaccinated could lead to bad things for the team. He cools be a carrier of this shit, pass it on to his teammates getting them or their kids sick.

You want how it can affect the Bears, there you go

6. Jimmors

Jimmors
    Expand Collapse
    The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

Eh, he is our QB, so even off-the-field news is still "Bears news." People have posted stuff about Tillman's charity and the struggles he went through dealing with his daughter's surgery, and posted it in the Bears forums as well.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chicago_66

Chicago_66
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Don't care for vaccines and honestly think America over vaccinates. Pump way to much shit into the youth.. Vaccines, hormones in the food, whatever.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. 4dabers

4dabers
    Expand Collapse
    Pro-Bowler
    DBS Writer

Wow, ultimately Ric is right, but I don't see the big deal to get into a pissing match. I also believe its ignorant to avoid immunizations for your kids, but if they go to school in Illinois, they will have to at some point unless there is a religious or medical reason for it. I certainly immunized both of my kids, but this is America, and I think the emphasis to "make" people do something like this for the sake of Public Health is has been over played. Do I think it's reckless, yes; do I think it's one more thing that Jay Cutler should be dragged though he mud for, no.

9. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member SuperFan

Sorry, the reason this IS Bears related because if they are a current or legacy Bear, it gets posted in here.

On and off the field stuff gets posted in here. Just because it's personal doesn't make it NOT Bears related. Off the field antics affect the Bears whether we like it or not. So it will stay. Sorry, simply ignore it.

As for the topic, it's their call. Whether they chose to vaccinate or not, it's still a mostly free country.

10. The Benjamin

The Benjamin
    Expand Collapse
    George Halas
    Staff Member

:36_1_55[1]: