Cavallari: She and Cutler not vaccinating their kids

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Mar 19, 2014.

1. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +712 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    427ß
    It's easy to talk bad about vaccines until you see the devastation that happens without them. The only diseases to ever be eradicated was by vaccines and when people talk bad of vaccines it just shows their utter ignorance. If we just had a vaccine for stupid..oh, that's right they won't take it so looks like that disease is here to stay.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. yttocs

yttocs Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    42ß
    So any news of an ex-bear wont be moved cause it is Bears related,got it.:cheers:
  3. The Benjamin

The Benjamin George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,145 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,520ß
    Not quite. If they are currently on another team, it should go to the rival section :D
  4. yttocs

yttocs Pro-Bowler SuperFan

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    42ß
    Fair. But leaves out of football open. Just pointing out its a can of worms with what was said. Fine FINE line draw. Not a biggie to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,914 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,761ß
    Why is it the strongest criticism always comes from many who don't even have children? I have four daughters and if I'd have wanted then to grow up playing with hand grenades rather than Barbie Dolls that's my own business. Parents get to decide what's best for THEIR children and YOU have NO VOTE in the matter so shut your yaps! :10_1_9[1]:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. BearDownUnder

BearDownUnder Veteran

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    Actually of course there are varying jurisdictions that could interpret the law but if you're having your children play with hand grenades it would placing them in danger and I think child protective agencies would be required to act if they found out. If you're next door neighbours kid plays with hand grenades are you ok with that? Are you ok with your daughter going over for a play date?

Not vaccinating is not only dangerous for the Cutler children but also for every other child who has (and especially those who haven't) been vaccinated. It's called herd immunity for a reason. So I'd like to congratulate Cutler on becoming not only a mediocre dumb quarterback but a dumb father.

Celebrities should be particularly responsible as what they say can change the opinion of masses. It's no surprise a blonde bimbo D grade reality star can't understand basic science. It's disappointing our starting QB who has spent so much time around doctors in his career doesn't take their advice over one crazy clinic.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +903 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    759ß
    Not that I care what they do, but the vaccine thing has been disproven. Spacing them out is the way to go. I have an autistic brother...we both got the same vaccines...I'm fine. I think genetics has a lot to do with it in terms of autism.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. draw2anderson35

draw2anderson35 Veteran

Ratings:
    +97 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    24ß
    If they Cuttys really care about their health why do they smoke so much?

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  9. butkus3595

butkus3595 Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +903 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    759ß
    I guess they also don't plan on having them attend school in the future.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,608 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    662ß
    Yeah, diseases that should be dying out are making a comeback because of retards like Cutler. He's still my favorite Bears quarterback, but I have much less respect for him than: Urlacher, Favre, Peppers, Rodgers and Peyton Manning.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. GibsonMcQueen

GibsonMcQueen Rookie

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Beat me to it. Unless you want to go and live on a desserted island somewhere, everyone has an inherent responsibility to the rest of the community within which they live. There are people who for whatever medical reasons are physically unable to be immunised with certain (or all) vacines. Herd immunisation is the only way to protect these people.

But even if someone was self centred enough to have no concerns for their fellow community members, why would you want to put your childs health at risk, by not offering all the protections to them that you can? Particularly given that the autism related myths have been scientifically disproven?
    • Like Like x 3
  12. BearDownUnder

BearDownUnder Veteran

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    37ß
    The strange thing is whilst I wouldn't wish it on anyone there are people who live pretty happy lives with Autism depending on their degree of disability. But it's public, in your face and a great toll for the many parents and sufferers. Even though the link with vaccines is false it still scares people. Not often do you hear or see the kid with measles, hepatitis, pertussis, tetanus, meningococcal etc but especially if vaccination rates drop you'll see them. Maybe there should be a law that prior to vaccination you have to meet with the parents of a child who has suffered from an illness preventable by vaccination and see if that changes your mind.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. GibsonMcQueen

GibsonMcQueen Rookie

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    In the state that I live in here in Australia, a law was introduced last year that said that a child can't attend daycare unless they were fully vaccinated for their age. The law states that those with medical conditions or contientious objectors (due to religious beliefs) could get permission to attend. However everyone else is required to be immunized. Councilling is offered to those that believe the myths (autism link etc) to encourage them to seek further information and change their mind. It seems like a pretty good initiative by the government, however as it only happened last year there isn't yet any data available to show the efficacy of it.
  14. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I guess they are smarter than they look.
    In the latest news, their invitations to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation fundraiser has been revoked. - Billie reporting for TMZ
  15. inchibearfan

inchibearfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Nothing to see here:
  16. Ski-Whiz

Ski-Whiz George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 1 / -2
    ßearz ßuckz:
    562ß
    Well, not EVERY rule can be written. We use common sense.

Obviously if their legacy is Chicago Bears, then it will stay. Example, Ditka related stuff, then that's fine. If it gets out of hand, then we will look at it.

The best thing, is we use our judgment. I can say, the biggest thing is telling us to move something isn't going to make us move any faster.

I'm apologize that we can't put everything in writing, and regulate every situation, but we try. If members don't like a certain thread in a certain forum, let us know, but don't demand we move it. Lemme just say it's NOT that big of a deal if one thread is questionable.

For God's sake, MTV hasn't shown a music video in ages! :rofl2:
  17. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,145 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,520ß
    Current Bears player makes news, here (including they were released)
    former Bear visiting a team for a deal, rival forums as they are no longer a Bear.
    former Bear signs a deal with another team, rival.
    former Bear who is retired makes news..... here

that should make things somewhat clear (at least how I see it... though I could be way off base)
  18. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I believe it's called obsessive compulsive disorder. Do you find yourself constantly arranging your sock drawer? id_fluff.gif
  19. The Benjamin

Ratings:
    +2,145 / 7 / -9
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,520ß
    No.....do you think I should?
  20. Billie Murray

Billie Murray Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Whatever blows your hair back....I can't help you with those decisions.
    I do agree, vaccinating your children probably does not belong in the "Bears Football" forum....... just being a smart ass about your critical analysis of organization. This is why you probably make the big bucks and I am an apprentice janitor. Also why you probably have named rooms in your place like living room or den and mine has doors to different areas with mounds of just about anything ;-) But I am working on my Jedi skills id_jedi.gif
    • Funny Funny x 1