"Charles Tillman, ‘D’ need to show up"

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 27, 2013.

1. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Assistant Head Coach
    SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,747ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Obviously, we need a big game from Peanut.

[​IMG]

2. Chicago_66

Chicago_66 Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    215ß
    Maybe it's just being a Bears fan but give me Forte/Bush over Bush/Bell anyday. Best dual threat combo, get off it. Our Bush is great in the pass game, just because it doesn't happen all the time doesn't mean Bell is superior.

3. BradMustersGhost

ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    The Lions have a good offense and our pass defense stinks, HOWEVER that "article/blurb" made it seem as if we are preparing to play the Air Coryell Chargers on Sunday.

4. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,747ß
    The only team better than Detroit at passing right now is Peyton Manning's Broncos (LINK). Stafford has spread the ball around to 11 different receivers over the last 3 games, so it's not just a 1 man show there. They have a couple of solid RB's now too. We'd better bring our "A" game Sunday or we will have a long embarrassing afternoon. And that OL better bring their "A" game too, or they'll take Cutler out in a body bag.

Detroit is a good team.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BradMustersGhost

ßearz ßuckz:
    447ß
    JABF, as I said, they have a good offense, but Reggie Bush ain't Marshall Faulk or Edgerrin James and Ryan Broyles ain't Wes Welker.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,747ß
    I understand, and your point is well taken. I'm just thinking some Bears fans think this is the Detroit of old. It isn't. Only Denver has a better offense right now (and I love what Peyton Manning is doing there).

If we win Sunday, it will be one hell of a big step for us. But I can already hear the posters on this messageboard (if we win over Detroit) talking like Detroit was not a very good team, whining about our Bears team, saying Peppers sucked, etc, etc, etc....

I wasn't trying to diss you Brad. I like your posts.

7. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    584ß
    This is it for the Bears, they are done for Bears suck.:rolleyes:
    What's great about these type of articles it's about doom and gloom for the Bears. I like them much better than the ones that tell the Bears how great they are, MJ used these articles as fuel to get him going. I wish more would write like this about the Bears. We have had way too much happy and willy wonka fun stuff, time to blast them and put them in their place.

8. JustAnotherBearsFan99

SuperFan DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,747ß
    If nothing else, these articles help us have a realistic appreciation for how good our opponents are - and the challenges that they present on Sundays. These are not "easy wins" and fans need to understand this to fully appreciate that these wins are really good ones. These are anything BUT easy wins.

9. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,599ß
    Still waiting for em to show up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mr. Deliverance

ßearz ßuckz:
    The D is tired from all the 3 and outs and turnovers. You can't put it on the D game after game to lead the way to victory. Its total bullshit how game after game its the offense leaning on this D to hold every game close. You can't wear out your D with an inept offense like this. The momentum shifted back time after that 2nd Cutler pick.

• Like Like x 1