Chi vs NO's what we learned

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by riczaj01, Oct 6, 2013.

1. riczaj01

riczaj01 DaBears Ditka DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,749 / 8 / -8
    ßearz ßuckz:
    724ß
    Regarding Briggs, I think the spotlight on BU the last few years has helped keep it off of Briggs, a little.

Right now Briggs is on pace to have a monster tackle year compared to recent history already w/37 solo, if all he gets is .5 more sacks the rest of the season he'll have matched his career high in sacks, he only needs 2 more ff's to match a career high, the only thing that's really off(and plenty of time for it to happen is int's) he hasn't had one yet; but he's made up for that in sacks and forced fumbles.

DJ has had an okay start 17 solo tackles, 2 sacks 1 forced fumble, also no int's. Anderson has slipped a little, but still has 28 solo tackles and a FR, but the SAM isn't supposed to be blitzing, he's supposed to protect the backside. The LB's aren't getting the int's they used to, but I think that's b/c they are blitzing more to get to the QB.
  2. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +553 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    224ß
    Incase the Bears sink, we still have the Blackhawks.
  3. Big Breesy

Big Breesy Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    I truly believe this has a lot more to do with Kromer than Bushrod. I think you overpaid a little for the BRod but taking Kromer from us makes me sad
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Hall of Famer

Ratings:
    +1,363 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    477ß
    When you were used to Webb, there is no such thing as overpaying for an LT that can actually get in someones way and stay there.
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

Ratings:
    +270 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1