Chicago BEARS defense ... back on track or recurring future scumbags?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, May 15, 2014.

1. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 5 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    717ß
    Crap. And I was just about to agree with you.
    :-)
  2. Grizzblue

Grizzblue Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    58ß
    Playing "what if" is like beating your head against the wall. All we can say for sure is "what was" and it was absolutely horrible. We could play what if all the way until September, so for now there is only one thing that is true.....we will see soon enough. Come this year...if it even looks remotely like last year it will be painfully apparent what the problem is. Nobody is saying that injuries had nothing to do with it, but we had video game numbers put up on us. Unacceptable and hopefully we see that Tucker is a real DC and he comes out with a much improved unit to justify the amount of resource we put in it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 5 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    717ß
    a choker with pointy tips :-)
  4. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 5 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    717ß
    I am one of Tuckers biggest doubters, but even I think it will be better. Even if Tucker was a problem (he still might be), I think the two coaches identifed and let go were a problem or they would not have been let go. So it HAS to be better. If it's just as bad, Tucker is even worse than I thought. Not sure if he can win chess matches against opposing coaches, but right now, I just want to see him have a good defense and make some sort of adjustments when needed.
    I'd actually like to see him surpass my wildest dreams because the alternative is to bring in some one else. (probably Pas would step in so it would not be completely new, but the best scenario is that he succeeds.
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,350 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    745ß
    Great, now I'll have nightmares tonight. I think the only thing scarier would be 11 Wrights or (shudder) 11 Shea McClellans at DE. :-(