Chicago Bears Fans Got Wiped Out In Tornados !

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Nov 20, 2013.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +229 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    621ß
    I wish I knew a way to give them help. Anybody know ? Red Cross ? Our people got hurt.

I know prople in that area that are just now getting back online ... they said it is horrible.

How can we help ?
  2. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +229 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    621ß
    This from BEARS fans in the area :

"One of the moms on my sons baseball team has a sister in Washington. They lost everything."

"I just found out my wifes Aunt and Uncle's house as well as one of her cousins houses were both leveled in Washington. Luckily they were at church at the time so none of them were injured.
    Also her grandmother moved less then a year ago from a condo to a nursing home and her old condo was leveled."

Without being there I guess all we can do is donate money and pray for the well being of the survivors.
  3. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +229 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    621ß
    This is where it takes BALLS for CHICAGO BEARS FANS to show up ... you can note that this thread exists ...

but baby it might be your ass the next time ... Lets hope that doesnt happen and help those that are in need.

Lets help in any way we can to our brothers and sisters in Illinois ... and thoughout the Midwest.

If you can donate a penny to your charity ... it would be helpful.

Lets take care of our own. This is where Wisconsin ... Illinois ...Michigan .... Indiana ...

stops being patriots in search of a team win for the state ... and starts being brothers to help each other.
  4. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +229 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    621ß
    The amount of response to this thread to help those in need has been overwhelming.

Then JJ wised up ... Hey JJ this is a FOOTBALL Board !

Take that Red Cross helping midwesterner people somwhere else !

This is a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTBAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW Board !

Sombody buy me an Old Style ... Ill buy the next round.