Chicago Bears: Possible Surprise Cuts of Preseason

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by BSBEARS, Jul 19, 2014.

1. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,912 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß
    I can't say it often enough BSB. Garza is a team captain and a very respected leader in the locker room, the weight room, and on the field. DLP is a decent player with experience playing Kromer's schemes yes, but he's not some All Pro whose simply gonna walk in and replace all of the intangibles Garza brings in addition to his play.

This thread was about preseason cuts and what I'm saying is I don't believe there's any way they would release Garza now or at any time this year. He's too important to that OL right now. There isn't one soul I've heard of on the team or in the media who doesn't acknowledge his value as a team leader.

If for some reason he's injured or his play falls off dramatically then we have de la Puente to step in but I'll bet you 100 Bearz Buckz right now that Garza is snapping when the season opens. The five OL positions are pretty much locks provided they're all healthy.
  2. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +760 / 4 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    752ß
    :36 1 19[1]:
    This thread is about Possible Surprise Cuts of Preseason. Thus Garza would be a surpise.
    KEY WORD is SURPRISE

You Drinking again, I think we are somewhat saying the same thing here. I have just pointed out that somebody would have to step up thus making it a surprise;:36 1 19[1]::4 1 111[1]::rofl2:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +610 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    339ß
    I would like to see Mel Tucker get cut.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +760 / 4 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    752ß
    Hell lets cut the whole team then we will having nothing to debate and be critical over, NEXT>>>>
  5. soulman

soulman Pro-Bowler SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +1,912 / 7 / -3
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,760ß

Nah, just kind of thick headed this week. My brain is only functioning at about 80% right now. The mood swing does that well enough on it's own without any help from the booze. :10 7 6[1]::emotionalbalance: LOL