Chicago Bears proving why it all starts up front; Get set to face Lions and Ndamukong Suh

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by JustAnotherBearsFan99, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Mr. Deliverance

Mr. Deliverance Guest

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    LOL Maybe you don't remember just how 'dirty' the '84 and '85 Bears players were. Shoot players in previous decades would far dirtier than Suh. The NFL has sanitized defensive play which makes some of yall not realize just how dirty this game has been for decades. Goodell has made bitches out of defensive players...hoping to make this a league where the offense has every advantage. Its a disgrace. Because this is not how this game is supposed to be played.
  2. jbunch14

jbunch14 Veteran

Ratings:
    +149 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    39ß
    I have never once complained about Suh going hard, and laying big hits on players. I love that kind of hard-nosed, winner-take-all football. I do however have a problem with stomping players when they are down, kicking them in the nuts, trying to break them over your knee when tackling, throwing elbows to the back of the head when the play is long gone and your adversary is facing away from you. Suh is a terrific player. He is also a dirty player.
  3. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 3 / -5
    ßearz ßuckz:
    186ß
    Suh is a dumb player who has great talent but wastes it on stupid plays. I also think he is a hot head in games and likes taking cheap shots. He is targeted by the NFL because HE puts himself in situations. Some day NFL players will sue former NFL players for cheap shots they sustained during their career and I think he would be tops on that list.