CHICAGO BEARS @ SAINT LOUIS RAMS

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Nov 19, 2013.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    Please Register or Log in to Remove this Advertisement!
    Ever get that itch in your foot that you scratched at 3:00 AM without knowing it ?

You were half between a dream state and reality ... did you scratch your foot in a dream or in reality?

The dream was your team walked into St. Loo and knocker slobbered the Rams.

The reality was you walked with a victory so slim the NFL cant record it.

This is a rebuilding year ... except we are in the hunt.

Your dream was never that far off ... the shit could come down.

2. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    The rookie coach with a winning record prepares CHICAGO BEARS team members to his ways.

3. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    240ß
    I have only seen a couple of Rams games this year, but from what I saw they have a pretty good defense. I hope this is not a let down game. Record be damned, they put a whopping on Indy, so this is a team that we will need to play 100%.

I expect a win, but hope they prepare like it is the playoffs. Because you never know about TB, they are on a roll and getting healthier so maybe we can gain a game on the Lions.

BUT, we must win on Sunday to even be discussing the possibility of the playoffs.

4. Jimmors

Jimmors The Rhymenoceros
    Staff Member

ßearz ßuckz:
    2,602ß
    No, because then i would have known about it.

5. mdbearz

mdbearz Veteran

ßearz ßuckz:
    240ß
    Just went back to do some research on the Rams. Well, this is a team that looks similar to the Bears (Journeyman Back-up QB), but the problem is they have a good defense.

While I give us the edge on offense, they have a better Defense and they also have a very good ST unit that can make a play at any point.

Not an automatic win but quite the opposite, this is a very lossable game.

6. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    The Rams come off of a bye and play at home ... I dont like the looks of this.

Tavon Austin broke Indys back with a backup QB.

Their Defense is sack happy. I keep saying it , lets play all of our RB's long enough for them to get a rythem.

7. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Assistant Head Coach
    DBS Writer

ßearz ßuckz:
    4,342ß
    JJ - I agree. They have some dimensions that give us problems. Pass rush is certainly one of them. This is usually when Cutler is at his worst (well, most QBs are). I want to see how McCown handles pressure.

8. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    Yeah their Defense is pretty good , Id like for us to see what the running game is all about at St.Loo to keep their offense off the field .

We have these running backs other then Forte , when do we put them to work and gain a rhythm with them ?

We cant hand the ball off to Bush and Ford one or two times a game ... we have to turn the screws on and have a rested Forte.

Bush and Ford should be doing the running at the start of the game ... let them get a rhythm.

If they suck well at least we know. So far we dont know.

9. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    Lets remember Captain Kangaroo ... who was neither a captain nor was he a kangaroo.

but the son of a bitch could have been a BEARS fan !

10. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

ßearz ßuckz:
    860ß
    Jesus if I was DAA BEARRSSE at St. Loo Id be humpimg RUNNING BACKS like theres no tomorrow at that Rams defense.

I wouldnt even give it a second fucking thought ... id just put those fuckers on astroturf all day long.

Maybe I might lose a player ... for the game ... but ID run it down their throats ...

Id wail on these motherfuckers until I ran out of players to wail on them with.

Then I wouldnt even fucking think twice about it ... Id put BOTH Bennetts into play.

Id have these motherfuckers steppiing back ... then I would release Marshall and Jefferys ...

Fucking go airball and RELEASE Forte ... you tell me how that cant fucking work ?

Man id waste these motherfuckers in no time.

#10 jackiejokeman, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013