Cincinnati @ CHICAGO BEARS

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by jackiejokeman, Sep 6, 2013.

1. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    No way I take these guys for granted. They have a really good DEFENSE.

In fact they were trying last year but they are really good this season.

How do we prepare ?

Do we go AIRBALL from the first toss ?

What about our RUNNING BACKS ?

IS a TE on this team?

Our DEFENSE I dont have a problem with.

But I gotta know our OFFENSE baby.
  2. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    Lets the hurt put.
  3. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    First test Trestman of the season ...

If this whole line of well you know ...

BUULLSHIIT ... is as good as advertised ...

lets see how this plays out.

Funny thing about BEARRSSE fans ...WE been LIED to in the past.

We are just not going to go there anymore.
  4. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    Yes, The BENGALS are the crucible.
  5. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,507 / 0 / -0
    Sunday I wanna go to "Sweet Home Chicago" Soldier Field and watch the Bungles get beat like a drum...

• Like Like x 1
  6. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    I wanna see if we have any TE's.

Are we going to win this game ?

I dont see how we can lose !
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 SuperFan

Ratings:
    +1,507 / 0 / -0
    Jackie, it's going to be a war in Chicago Sunday, but we will win over the Bungles. It will be a heartbreaker for them.

Anyone here remember the Edwin Starr song? Any Vietman War era vets here? I was in the Marines during the war, but no combat. Seems like we haven't learned anything since Vietnam. That's what is heartbreaking.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  8. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    J99,

YOU and YOURS get the salute big man !
  9. scottishbengal

scottishbengal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Really? You consider this game an easy win, a cake walk??

Whilst I think the Bears are a decent team I can't see this being a foregone conclussion for them. Not an easy victory for either side - I think this will be a tough game for both teams.
    RB's: Forte is a great back but our tandem of Law Firm and Bernard is more than capable of moving the chains.This will come down to line dominance although if any back is likely to rip off a big run it's more likely to be Forte. Edge to Chicago
    Wideouts:
    Marshall is a fantastic receiver and now with a renewed hip will indeed be a threat to our secondary but apart from that I don't see too much of a threat via either Weems nor Bennett ... we also have a great wide player in AJ Green, and with Sanu, and Jones (along with Sazenbacher and Whalen who have eventually started to show up this pre-season) I think we have a better selection. Big Edge to Cincy
    TE's:
    This is historically an area that all teams can exploit against the Bengals ...3rd and long alays seems to end up with a big play from a TE for 20+ yards. Whilst I think that Gresham and Eifert will probably be the best TE pairing in the League (eventually) I think our historical inability to stop TE's playing evens this one out. EVEN
    Defence:
    The Cincy D line is superb, our lack of quality Linebackers is a slight concern and hopefully the addition of James Harrison will bring some focus and attitude. DT's and DE's make up for lack of LB presence in the QBs face and Dunlap, Johnson and Atkins will be at Cutler all day long. Edge to Cincy
    ST's:
    depends on the day .... one play good or bad for either team could slant it. EVEN
    QB's:
    Cutler still has to prove himself as an elite QB, perhaps decent O-line play would allow that. Dalton is more than good enough (hell, if Joe Flacco can win a Superbowl ring then any half decent passer can). Dalton's inefficiencies come with consistent accuracy on the deep ball ... lots of short/mid passes to TE's and receivers - Marino he ain't but capable enough to win games he is especially with all the weapons available to him. Slight edge to Cincy
    Oline:
    Don't know much about the Bears O-line to be honest .... perhaps you guys could give some comment on how you think it'll stack up. Cincy's line looks like it'll be missing Pollak and maybe Whitworth which will be a big blow. Edge to Chicago
    Coaches:
    Trestman is a rookie HC but has been around enough to know what's what. Marvin Lewis has been superb in developing Cincy's D (considering the point from which he started he's worked a miracle) but his game management is horrible - no red flags when obvious challenges are there to be made, red flags that are lost time and time again,wasted timeouts, not using timeouts etc etc. Its well publicised that he hasn't won a play-off game YET, but this isn't a play-off game so I'll go with experience as an advantage here. Very slight edge Cincy
    Venue:
    Soldier Field in mid Dec with a sidewyas gale coming off the lake would be a bigger advantage for Chicago so I'm pleased this is an early season trip. Not sure how vocal the Bears fans are and how intimdating the atmosphere will be. I'll go with adavntage to the home team but no idea how much of an advantage to be honest. Edge to Chicago

Overall I think it's pretty evenly matched. Bears have opportunities of cracking a big run now and again, TE play against an historically soft secondary and an occassional deep ball against lacking CB's. Bengals have a great D who rack up the scak nmbers, and a range of offencive weapons for Dalton but lack a killer RB. I'm going to go with a win for the Bengals in this one as I think overall they have more options offensively and a better D. Bears 24-34 Bengals
  10. Chicagoan

Chicagoan

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -0
    crazy talk. I want the last 3 minutes of my life back. No mention of Alshon, Michael Bush, of our scoring and takeaway happy defense..this is as bad a reading their boards. anyone been there? the prediction thread is pure comedy. while I don't think this is a cake walk, I sure as hell don't think we're going to get beat 34-3 as some of their posters think. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Akuma2000

Akuma2000

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    That is my favorite song of the blues brothers movie.........lol

But me and my girlfriend will be at the game tomorrow to watch da bears open a can of whoop ass on the bengals.......BEAR DOWN !!!!!

Bears 31
    Bengals 17
    • Like Like x 1
  12. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1
    We saw the results ... we won the game outright ... what do you think ?

Even JCut sez he has an OFFENSIVE LINE ... imagine that.

Because we BEAT Cinncy ... only the fourth time a HC has done this AS AN OPENING HC ...

WE GET A LOLIPOP AND A REWARD .. :3_8_13[1]: