Consensus of 19 Mocks Say Bears 1st Pick Is?...............

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by soulman, Apr 22, 2014.

1. BSBEARS

BSBEARS Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +920 / 4 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,087ß
    Been several discussions in here with trade downs with Browns and Niners. General consensus is some do not want to trade no matter what and other depend on who is left on the board and who we could get. Hard to take a trade without knowing what you are getting in return. Look up Draftek mock or something similar and you will see several mocks run looking at trades.
  2. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +2,306 / 10 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,741ß
    I don't know that you could say no trade - no matter what. Shouldn't it always depend on who you wanted, and who is left? I don;t think you can count on who mught be left if you trade down though. That is too big a moving target. I think you base it on who is left and if you can get more picks. You deal with who is there when you get there and hope there is still someone you like.
  3. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +229 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    626ß
    Gotta go aggressive in the Draft. 31 ranked Defense ... nothing more needs be said.

Whatever it takes to get our Idenity back.

I dont care who we get but it better be DAY ONE Stormers on Defense or we are going to fall even farther behind.

Lets not on Defense repeat the Chris Williams fiasco of Drafting and taking the season off.

BTW ... Chris Williams is with Buffalo and we open against them.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!

Welcome back short arms.