Cutler out vs Rams

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by The Benjamin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. 4th and 26

4th and 26 George Halas Staff Member

Ratings:
    +661 / 3 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    442ß
    He came back for several reasons, 1 his contract is up and being injured will hurt his chances on a huge contract extension, 2. McCown was looking real good moving the ball and like wolf said the more completions he kept making the smaller his contract will probably be. 3. McCown beat the packers which is something that Jay has struggled with for most of his time in Chicago.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rogelio

Rogelio Veteran

Ratings:
    +146 / 1 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    76ß
    Anyway... David Haugh passionately made-out with his autographed photo of Kyle Orton, applied lipstick, and then trolled Cutler like only he can:

David Haugh‏@DavidHaugh1h
    Bears rule Cutler out for Rams so McCown starts again. Interestingly, for 2nd straight week that inspires more confidence than panic in Chi.

Considering he broke that news at exactly the same time as everyone else, the confidence and lack of panic was 100% his own, not any portion of the fanbase he surveyed. He soon thereafter placed a Kyle Orton mask on his wife, did her from behind, and then followed it up with this gem:

David Haugh‏@DavidHaugh1h
    The last time Bears won a game Cutler started was Oct. 10 against the Giants. Bears 4-4 in games he's started.

I mean, sure, the Bears had their bye week, he missed two games with injuries, and he didn't finish a game in which his defense gave up 41 points. Still, GRRR! Cutler sucks and we should all gather with torches at Halas Hall!
  3. Wolfman

Wolfman Assistant Head Coach

Ratings:
    +1,867 / 10 / -4
    ßearz ßuckz:
    178ß
    Henry enjoys when I jump on him...mostly in the shower after a good workout...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bearsinhouston

Bearsinhouston Position Coach

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    I don't want to belittle the GB win, because I was really whooping it up, but beating GB WITH Rogers under center is what I want!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    Um, no. I showed you what EXPERTS have said on the issue, and, since you have disagreed with them, it is on YOU to prove them wrong.
  6. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    I'm just getting annoyed by all the Bears fans who actually validate starting McCown, strictly on the basis that he "beat the packers". That's disingenuous for 2 main reasons:

1) McCown had all week, and most of the previous game to prepare for them. Seneca Wallace was thrown into things right away.

2) In addition to preparedness, the Packers had 18 injured players, one of them potentially career ending, going against the Bears.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,687 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,194ß
    1. It was disappointing that Cutler didn't do more to prove to this messageboard that his groin was, in fact, healthy. The very fact that he posted no video's here for us to inspect the groin, is, frankly, very alarming to me.

2. Regarding Perot's daughter, I worry about the same thing - no video of Martians or Venetians, so how are we to KNOW what went down?

3. Finally, the #1 government conspiracy is regarding WHY Lovie Smith & Mike Tice were let go. Really. Here is the actual photo that got them fired:

[​IMG]

What actually is happening here is that they spotted the "real" Sasquatch near Halas Hall. Now they (Tice & Lovie) are being held in a CIA camp at Guantanamo Bay. Tice is probably being waterboarded as we speak - trying to find secret info regarding J'Marcus Webb and his true relationship with Ronald McDonald (the truth is reported to be pretty disgusting).

[​IMG]

Of course that could be a naked Ndamukong Suh spying on our guys practicing, prior to the last Detroit game. Now that would explain the loss.......hmmmm.
  8. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    :) Alarming, yes... Yet something that we can all be thankful for being spared those pics.

BTW, Farve is now saying that the only reason he sent those pics to his massage therapist was so she could evaluate his groin.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. JustAnotherBearsFan99

JustAnotherBearsFan99 Coordinator SuperFan DBS Writer

Ratings:
    +2,687 / 3 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,194ß
    I thought he simply texted the wrong number & he actually was trying to send them to John Madden.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    Let's hope he is rested up for the Cowboys game. If Peterson aggravates his injury, then the Vikings literally have no offense, and the Bears could get by with running out of the T formation on first and second down, punt on third down, and wait for Cassell to throw a pick 6.
  11. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    Madden already has poster size shots.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    ahhhhh...... Henry. I just read this again. I bet you thought I was talking about you here. What I meant to say (it won't let me edit it -- maybe a mod can do it) is "I'm pretty sure Lovie was also a martian." The Sphinx gave it away (or I guess not!).
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    The never before published sound track.

Hey coach.... Look over there... see that big hairy guy? I want him for the OL. He has the perfect measurables. And here is the best part. If we can get him to be REALLY good.... you know the best in the league --- I'm talking even better than Webb.... then we take away half his reps and put him in at WR too. I mean I like what you did with Devon. It was a masterstroke. I'm thinking about putting Garza in at CB next game.

But as soon as I told him my plan, he ran away. He hurt my feelings. Can you give him that stink eye you do? He's right there see him?"
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Veteran

Ratings:
    +22 / 4 / -6
    ßearz ßuckz:
    60ß
    this game might be more interesting than expected early on LOL

BATTLE of the BACK-UPS !!!!!
  15. DaTreeBears

DaTreeBears Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +691 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    399ß
    Why do I find this picture so damn funny? It just never gets old. I guess the captions are all just so endless. When I hear people talking of him coming back to NFL to coach that also makes me laugh but hopeful at the same time.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. jackiejokeman

jackiejokeman Pro-Bowler

Ratings:
    +215 / 2 / -1
    ßearz ßuckz:
    515ß
    Give JCut some more time off ... the Rams are one of the leaders in sacks.

I'd bring him back for Dallas ... those guys quit playing against N.O. :p
  17. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    Lovie would be pretty cool to see in the NFL again. He doesn't ever deserve to be in the Super Bowl, unless he loses to Chicago, but I wish him all the success.
  18. Bearsinhouston

Ratings:
    +1,884 / 7 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    1,184ß
    he'll be back.
  19. Tarkus

Tarkus Veteran

Ratings:
    +270 / 0 / -0
    ßearz ßuckz:
    Different takes from different places...

Played thru 2 football groin injuries & while it felt good to go, definitely moved/cut with more caution opening the door for secondary injuries.

Someone who never had one may just see the ankle injury for itself. Either way, not a definitive situation giving 1 choice the edge & definitely not worth arguing about.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Henry Burris

Henry Burris Head Coach

Ratings:
    +2,542 / 8 / -10
    ßearz ßuckz:
    541ß
    Tampa would be the PERFECT place for him.